The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The FOOD Topic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sounds like a lot of energy i'll need to burn off afterwards. Nevertheless, it's still a price i'm willing to pay. LOL
How'd you like it?
[Image: anotherhugeburger.jpg]

Anybody got any info about this joint?
HOLY SHIT TAFT AVENUE! Checking it out RIGHT NOW.

Edit: The place feels cramped and you'll probably reek of burgers by the time you leave. If anyone's still up for it though, I can set reservations. Game!
First time making Deviled Eggs today.
No mustard. But I used some chili and cayenne instead.
Turned out pretty well LOL (Needs more kick though)

I made too much though ._.

Does anyone have a nice and cheap recipe for anything? I'm bored. I feel like staying in the kitchen for a bit :T (What.)
not sure if this should be here, but since this is somewhat food related im posting it here.

man suffers heart attack while eating at heart attack grill
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man...17972.html
Oh, the irony.
[Image: Magnum.jpg]

Selecta released this new "Magnum" brand chocolate. It's available at 7-11 too. I think there's some viral marketing going on but I live under a rock so I didn't know about it. It comes in 3 flavors, almond, chocolate and classic.

My brother found out and asked me to buy two (almond) for him a few days ago. As soon as my mom found out about it, she immediately went to 7-11 and bought 4 more.

I've finally been able to try almond and chocolate. Almond is basically classic, but dipped in almonds. All I can say is that they're damn good, AS IN BEST LOCAL ICE CREAM I'VE TRIED! ...EVER! until you see the price LOL

60 pesos OMGWTFBBQ?!?! Shock
Yeah, this whole Magnum is going around and being received really well. I gotta try it one of these days. Smile
That expensive for an ice cream stick? It better be name-forgetting-good. Big grin
My karate sensei treated me to the classic one last Saturday. Really, really good.
60 pesos isn't bad. Your only alternative is that other belgian ice cream place whose name escapes me at the moment. I ought to try this soon too. Smile
Häagen-Dazs?

Anyway, will try one later. Big grin
Theobrama! LOL, there, I remembered.
(03-06-2012, 09:58 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Theobrama! LOL, there, I remembered.

Where is it?

If it's ice cream shops though, Gelatissimo is also pretty good Smile