The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The FOOD Topic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to their last price-offs. The service that day was incredibly slow, and they had a lot of irate customers, including me. I hope they learned from that day. Smile
Heeere it goes again! Just in time for the Transformers movie too!

Jake, you know the drill Big grin
YES Big grin

Let's go to that branch we went to the last time. Not much people!
wish i can munchies on that burger day but alas the cosmos of the multiverse most likely will never provide the herbs for me to do so. even then i'll still eat a burger or two. Smile
I can go as long as someone is sweet enough to PAIDED USING THEIR BIKE MONEY!!!1 Jason Jason Jason Jason
Just a quick update. I've been downloading a lot of the episodes of No Reservations lately.

Just watched the Vancouver episode, it was great. He accurately portrayed the laid back but cool culture of the city. Never heard of any of any of the featured places, and I'll be going back there in the near future so it was very informative.

Right now I have the Asia Special, France, HK, Iceland, Tokyo, New Orleans, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Shanghai, Sicily, Singapore, Tuscany, the US Southwest, Uzbekistan, Vancouver and Korea.

Every single episode's been nice so far. Saving them for whoever wants to copy as usual. Smile
(06-18-2009, 06:47 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]YES Big grin

Let's go to that branch we went to the last time. Not much people!

Which branch did you guys go to? And PACOPY. Smile
Its either Magallianes or the one in High Street. High Street is closer, but Magallianes has fewer people when we went there the last time.
iceland shark! download the Jamaican episode. Smile And yes Vansterdam was awesome gets me even more excited of going there....i wanna work for Tojo, for free if i can get to learn from him.
The Iceland episode was pure crack. Just watched it.

Very good though LOL Poor Tony

A lot of testicles, fermented (in piss?) SHARK, eyeballs, random heads of animals, woo~
It's happy hamburger day! Go to your nearest Brother's Burger branch!
Yep. They'll set their prices to how it was like back in 1999
i love the 90s.....*Memoooooories* simple days, simpler times but i also love getting old. ok time to feast on burgers!
Crap. Passed by Brothers in Alabang at around 11:20 today. The line was until the outside. -_-
Burger fail!

I got to the counter around 12nn. The cashier said that the burger would be ready within an hour. So I waiting. But upon returning, they said that the burgers would resume at 3pm. I'm number 17, while the last count was 78. The numbers would first reach 100 before starting again. Argh.

I will return!

(I came from the BHS branch. I even saw Hemp dude.)