The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The FOOD Topic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So when are we going then? Drool
I've already tried out Drift Burger (since it's sort of within my neighborhood). What's interesting is that they flavor the patty itself rather than just adding sauces/toppings. I'm not sure if it's the best ever (I still say Wham) but it's an overall good experience. And the owner is a fat geeky-looking guy.

Hit me up if you guys are going.

EDIT: And there's a Crave Burger that just opened in BF too, in case you haven't tried that yet. I haven't.
I haven't tried Crave Burger as well, but there's one in White Plains and one in UP Village. Both pretty accessible to me. :|
I'll combo-break the burger discussion by asking "Where is the best cake you've ever tried?" Preferably somewhere close to Glorieta and Greenbelt. (Cake is for someone's birthday)

I'd want to hang out with you guys on a burger raid once again though Tongue.
As long as it's on a weekend I'm generally free Tongue

Safest bet for best cake because everything's good = Bizu
Oh and another interesting thing about Drift Burger is that it's a really small and simple operation. (Madaling pag-aralan at gayahin)
Oh and there's a Big Better Burgers in BF now too.
Damnit, one of my biggest complaints about living in Fort Bonifacio is that there is a really glaring lack of decent burger joints within a two-kilometer radius. The closest thing we have in this area is this joint called Fat Burger, which in my opinion is somewhere between Wendy's and Army Navy.
Gummie Bears Laced with LSD

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2010/0...23861.html

Where can I buy these? Shades
come to canada ^^
Korean Pizza Hut Ad.
[Image: octo_cake.jpeg]

It's a cake, or should I call it a Caken?

It was made for the Georgia Aquarium in the US. LOLLOLLOL

Honestly, I'd be afraid to eat it.
Hell, i'd be afraid to even go near it.
Well at least it isn't as horrible as this and this.