The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The FOOD Topic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I found RR's halloween cake Smile

[Image: burstercake1.jpg]

On a more positive note, has anybody tried eating at Tender Bob's yet?
They've recently started server 1-pound burger for PHP 370, and I must say their patties are delicious.
Even if you go thorugh the trouble of buying that and bringing it to an event, the most i'll do is to laugh at it.
(09-16-2010, 10:19 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ]On a more positive note, has anybody tried eating at Tender Bob's yet?
They've recently started server 1-pound burger for PHP 370, and I must say their patties are delicious.

We should add this on the list of places we're planning burger raids on. I've passed by Tender Bob's quite a few times, but never really looked into it.
(09-17-2010, 04:11 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2010, 10:19 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ]On a more positive note, has anybody tried eating at Tender Bob's yet?

We should add this on the list of places we're planning burger raids on. I've passed by Tender Bob's quite a few times, but never really looked into it.

They also sell burger patties by the pack We're not worthy

There's a branch at Greenbelt 3, and another at Greenhills Promenade.

Their potato wedge dish is tasty too

(09-16-2010, 09:36 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ][Image: octo_cake.jpeg]

It's a cake, or should I call it a Caken?

It was made for the Georgia Aquarium in the US. LOLLOLLOL

I'd eat it. But the tingly scratchy sensation in my throat won't be there.
Just tried Big Better Burgers a while ago.

Was pretty good. Good value for money. What's different about them is that they use bun-shaped pandesals. Not bad.
Tried Big Dip's (that place just off Pioneer) new burger today. At 99 pesos and weighing 1/3 pounds, it probably offers the best value for money of any quality burger in Manila now Smile
(10-03-2010, 02:16 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Tried Big Dip's (that place just off Pioneer) new burger today. At 99 pesos and weighing 1/3 pounds, it probably offers the best value for money of any quality burger in Manila now Smile

Thanks Jake and Rick! Big grin
The Big Dip's burger really ranks among the best in the metro. Totally worth it. The problem is the limited supply of burgers per day, meaning if you want one you'll have to make sure they still have it Tongue
I'll be sure to swing by and try that some time. Smile It's just not exactly within my neighborhood.
I might pass by one time next week. Are the burgers still available around 4pm?
(10-03-2010, 03:30 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]I might pass by one time next week. Are the burgers still available around 4pm?

They're available all day. But we make them at home so please contact me before you go there to ensure that there are still patties in the resto.
lol. I'm interested in going to try them out too.
This is what mechanically separated chicken looks like.

[Image: mechanicallyseparatedch.jpg]

Blech.
Hahah at least you know it's all chicken.

Hotdogs are far more disgusting. =P