The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The FOOD Topic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-30-2012, 04:02 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Raffy's being a dick! DICKDICKDICK 8D

Vomit

dickdick ng dick o.O

on topic:
found out theres a Big Better Burgers near Ever Gotesco Commonwealth w/c is just two rides from my place. love their Halapeno Burger ^^
They have this healthier chicken burger in Singapore which I wish we had here too. It tastes quite good too with that sauce.

[Image: 534435_475854992430586_1454661087_n.jpg]

[Image: 522778_475855059097246_2057355640_n.jpg]
Taco Bell launches (Cheese) Doritos Taco, breaks sales records:
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/taco-...ritos.html

[Image: doritostaco.jpg]
[Image: 562200_381583838567671_803068887_n.jpg]

Ho--- Omelette rice. I wanted to give it a face, but the eyes keep dripping to the side.
Omurice!!
Tortanginang buhay ito o. Tongue
My hi-potion after an afternoon of slogging through flooded streets in near horizontal-flying rain.

[Image: ramencup.jpg]
My new awesome sauce
[Image: s2-stubbs.jpg]
[Image: Zarks-Burger-Jawbreaker-promo_thumb.jpg]

And I'm too lazy to cross the street. XD
I was supposed to go with Shin to that place a few months ago. T_T

and in other news.

Pasta Con Traydor ver. Agent Orange

[Image: PastaconTraydorverAgentOrange.jpg]

Tweaked my recipe for spaghetti sauce. No hot or pepper sauce used in this one like the previous iterations. Instead, i added in liberal amounts of jalapeno, bell and labuyo peppers.

Hence the color and name. Tongue
(07-02-2012, 05:49 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Tweaked my recipe for spaghetti sauce. No hot or pepper sauce used in this one like the previous iterations. Instead, i added in liberal amounts of jalapeno, bell and labuyo peppers.

Hence the color and name. Tongue

The bellpeppers were the problem. More labuyo would've helped.

IMO, the one that made you surrender one time was the best even if I had a problem eating it myself.
It was quite the Labumination remember? The sheer amount of labuyo in it was unholy. Even if you rinse your mouth holy water, wala pa rin.
I.E, the one that AEA1 condemned me for? Tongue
(07-02-2012, 07:46 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]I.E, the one that AEA1 condemned me for? Tongue

The one I wanted to condemn you for and the one that made me want to worship Trace for devouring it like the boss he is.
We could also call that Putangina Pasta because that was all I remember Doc and I uttering while we were eating it.
Ahhh, the mighty Trace-02. I still can't believe that the guy was able to finish three platefuls of it. I myself gave up after the first plate and a half made my eyes water.
(07-02-2012, 07:51 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh, the mighty Trace-02. I still can't believe that the guy was able to finish three platefuls of it. I myself gave up after the first plate and a half made my eyes water.

Oo Fox. Hayup ka.