The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The FOOD Topic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah I'm definitely not knocking you guys or anything like that. I feel bad about missing out on that meet. It's the place I'm knocking. Anyway, just saying I was sorely disappointed. Their pasta wasn't very good either. And their serving plates made me feel like I was eating out of a dog dish.

[Image: stainlesssteeldogdish.jpg]
(08-30-2011, 10:38 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I'm definitely not knocking you guys or anything like that. I feel bad about missing out on that meet. It's the place I'm knocking. Anyway, just saying I was sorely disappointed. Their pasta wasn't very good either. And their serving plates made me feel like I was eating out of a dog dish.

It's a garage, nix, a garage. But maybe if they have AC parts lying around, they'd complete the experience.
Not sure what being a garage has to do with overpriced underwhelming burgers. =P
Presyong talyer yung burgers? Ahaha.
baka kasi presyong talyer na, lasang gulong pa!
(08-31-2011, 10:48 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]baka kasi presyong talyer na, lasang gulong pa!

Kung ganun din lang ang lasa ng gulong, gulong na lang kakainin ko.
so in an effort to save money im gonna start cooking my meals for lunch. for starters stuff that can be prepared raw during my rest day, then fried over the course of the week. so anyone have recipes for the following food:

Lumpiang Shanghai
Hamburger Patties
Siomai
Tocino
Longganiza
marinades for meats

As of writing I'm searching the net for recipes, but homemade, passed-down-from-generation-to-generation, recipes would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

oh, and if you have recipes for other food not listed, please feel free to share.
RR Epic Burger night.

[Image: Photo0060.jpg]

[Image: Photo0061.jpg]

[Image: Photo0062.jpg]

[Image: Photo0063.jpg]

Pictures of us rolling around in Leperman's living room, groaning in pain not included.
Get the rest of the pictures from Leperman's phone!
Quote:[Image: Photo0060.jpg]

Hahahah the best one out of the set imo. LOL
that's a lot of burgers LOL
I missed this. Sad
And note that those quarter pounders pictured WERE THE DESSERT. LOL
I want Sad
(09-14-2011, 12:44 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]And note that those quarter pounders pictured WERE THE DESSERT. LOL

Sad Sad Sad