The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<span style='color:yellow'>REDOJUIO"PL:L<KMJLBHL:</span>
you got to see this guys. this totally blew me away.

[Image: justice31.jpg]

edited:
now, I know what your thinking(so what, nutin special).
This justice came from an MG sword strike(sory 4 d confusion) model kit thru modding Worship ..

visit <a href='http://g-trance.hobby-web.net/top.frame.html' target='_blank'>http://g-trance.hobby-web.net/top.frame.html</a> for more.
Shocked, speechless and just totally blown away.

Not really a big fan of the pinkish-red color scheme though, scarlet-red would've been better for it, but with the l33tness of that model, who gives a damn.

We're not worthy, we're not worthy!
I think we sould put the non AC models here so we wouldnt mix them up with the ACs.
@jonevangelist
Nice idea. I think I'll rename this thread..
BTW, I was just wondering, aside from AC model kits, do you "do" other mech models(or vinil?). Based on the paintjobs I've seen(both selena and cascade look awsome), you've earned senpai status to me(along w/ fox). It just made me curious to see your other worx(If possible in this thread).

So guys if you have some pics of your(or other peoples note worthy worx) asembled/painted/moded kits other than AC's, post em ir Shades .
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+Feb 16 2007, 04:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ Feb 16 2007, 04:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> @jonevangelist
Nice idea. I think I'll rename this thread..
BTW, I was just wondering, aside from AC model kits, do you "do" other mech models(or vinil?). Based on the paintjobs I've seen(both selena and cascade look awsome), you've earned senpai status to me(along w/ fox). It just made me curious to see your other worx(If possible in this thread).

So guys if you have some pics of your(or other peoples note worthy worx) asembled/painted/moded kits other than AC's, post em ir Shades . [/quote:a88540a8c4]
Sempai eh? Wow, i'm honored but my works are just average. Hehehe, oo nga pala, i mentioned last week that i'd take a pic of my models but i haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

BTW, how's that GAEA of yours coming along? Settled on a paint scheme already?
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+Feb 16 2007, 01:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ Feb 16 2007, 01:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
now, I know what your thinking(so what, nutin special).
This justice came from an MG sword strike(sory 4 d confusion) model kit thru modding Worship ..

visit <a href='http://g-trance.hobby-web.net/top.frame.html' target='_blank'>http://g-trance.hobby-web.net/top.frame.html</a> for more. [/quote:496b2ad599]
Master Grade Sword Strike?
Sword Strike?

I don't get it...
@ Serene: to end your confiusion.
that justice was originally a master grade sword strike, only moded(i know, cant belive it too Fear but it totaly makes sense cuz an mg justice does'nt exist.)

@ Fox:
I've been thinking, I think I'll just go paint gaea black, red(base,detail) and bits of chrome, think I'll paint all of em(AC) lyk this. can't tell when tho(damn, I need a lyf).
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+Feb 16 2007, 10:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ Feb 16 2007, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> @ Fox:
I've been thinking, I think I'll just go paint gaea black, red(base,detail) and bits of chrome, think I'll paint all of em(AC) lyk this. can't tell when tho(damn, I need a lyf). [/quote:e602dcb94f]
Better use red as the base colors and black for the secondary parts. Use chrome silver for some of the details. Matte black is preferable is you still wanna use black for the primary parts because metallic black or gloss black eats up most of the details. You wouldn't wanna waste your money or time on a repaint. I learned that the hard way.

So which model are you working on right now?

PS - PM sent concerning my next anime order. Whistle
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+Feb 16 2007, 04:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ Feb 16 2007, 04:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> @jonevangelist

BTW, I was just wondering, aside from AC model kits, do you "do" other mech models(or vinil?). [/quote:21cfde1661]
I used to have a bunch of gundam kits but i left them in the pilipins. And i regret giving away my <a href='http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYAC-06' target='_blank'>Emeraude action figure</a> before i left. I only have ac kits and a couple of unassembled tank kits right now.
@Fox
actually was repainting my ac in formula front the other day with red,white,chrome and black(base,aid,detail,optional). I like it a lot and will give it a spin when the time comes. I'm repainting blue astray as of now BTW. I'll post some picks sometime soon(again, when I have the time Bye ).
Color scheme sounds good. Hope to see it soon.

On another note, i dug out my model kits from the bottom of my closet and took this shot.

[Image: kitlineup.jpg]

Lacking a proper shelf to display them on, i just piled them on the table.

That's most of the 1/144s i own, aside from a couple that i used for kitbashing and the ones that i haven't built yet.. There are a couple of boxes missing and one of them is the box in which i placed all my 1/100s. I know they're in my room somewhere but i'm kinda lazy too look to hard for them.
Nice army you got there man. Big grin
I like what you did with your Epyon...
Wub Pics naman~!
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Feb 20 2007, 05:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Feb 20 2007, 05:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I like what you did with your Epyon...
Wub Pics naman~! [/quote:e12aeff4e3]
The gold-and-black one or the red-and-black one?

I'll get pics up maybe tomorrow.