The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hahaha sexy sexy. Choose maybe 3 of the best shots and you're set to make a post for our portal. Tongue
Hehehe, i'd pick the last shot if it were me.

Hmmm, battlescenes with different kits could probably make a nice entry for the front page...
Excellent work Fox, I'm thoroughly impresses with your work. :p I'm looking forward to the front page article if ever Tongue
(08-18-2009, 04:42 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, battlescenes with different kits could probably make a nice entry for the front page...

Stop motion battlescenes! Drool
Aww man! Shock I know I've been really missing out on a lot regarding kits after seeing all the work you've posted, Fox. I like the last set a lot! We're not worthy Maybe you could try putting some decals on it? like the ones from those 1/72 model planes or tanks? it fits the AC's perfectly.

Arrrrgh~! That darn Fascinator core is almost like an atlas to me now. >___<

We need another model kits meet someday. I haven't touched any of my models for almost half a year now....... feels like my skill has disappeared already.
I can see the love eminating from those panel lines, EPIC job Fox!
Hahaha, as someone from mechapinoy once said - "You don't really need time and money in building models, you only need love."

Words to live by. Tongue

P.S - another kitbash meet would be a really sweet idea...
I think we should set the next kit bash event with limited attendees(kit basher members and interested parties), so that we can concentrate more on the actual kit bashing(just a sugestion tho). I'd be glad to host an event like this again, I hav'nt touched a kit in a while as well..
Well, then just set the date and we'll see who signs up for it.
I think 1st week of September might do.. What do ya think guys?
Very cool. I don't have any plans for that date.
DT, let me know a preferred date when you're not busy or something? I can help organize it etc, or make a post about it if you'd like Tongue.
Are spectators allowed? I might be able to go to this meet. XD

Not sure where to post this but...

[Image: th_1250949441714.jpg]

Are those blades on this Strarf's mecha arms AC parts? O___O

Just thought I would ask here and probably get a viable source for them if ever. Tongue
Whoa, handheld Syura blades!

Yes, they definitely are AC parts, from the SYURA weapon arm set, although they've been modified. Nerese also did a mod of those arms and turned them into wrist-mounted ones.
DUNDUNDUN~

And the hunt begins. XD