The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wg.jpg]

I wish White Glint had a LR version (mine was just an WG inspired design) LOL

I love the design and the mechanical concept (dual rifles, identical back-mounted missles...and the OB) We're not worthy

=^.^=
I just started painting my kit.
I decided to use Tamiya Acrylic paint and brushes to control the details more.
Unfortunately, I forgot the red... ack.

The Syura looks great as laserblades instead as laserblade arms...
Is this the Hades you mentioned last week?
Yeah.
I'll e done with the cronus' paint soon, and the mod look's good.
But I just saw 2 cracks after painting, maybe it was already there even before I painted...
Ack.

All I need now are styrene sheets...

Saan ba nakakabili nun?

Cronus ng iba may panaksak, yung sa akin may shock cannon.
AF Answerer, supposedly to be on sale in Japan's Wonder Fest.

[Image: 1232875149126ah7.jpg]
[Image: w800.png]

Now you can pit these little guys against it:

[Image: 44618141_5b49964c0a.jpg?v=0]

Dunno if they're to scale though.
I'm not too sure about that. Judging from the power adapters in the background, even the One-Coin figures might seem a bit too big if you mount some of them atop the Answerer.

But i would love to see someone try though. P
we can always re color it and name it as a mass production model hence smaller
Current progress

[Image: DSC05607.jpg]

I finished painting all the pieces over the weekend but so far, the URANUS core is the only part that i've finished. The base color is bronze with trim in chrome silver plus some graphite gray details. Hopefully, i'll be able to finish the other components over the next several days.
Asteeg...

If only have a cam, I would've posted my progress already.

Hurray to bumdom!
Finished my Cronus a few days ago and I already took some pics only thing left is uploading the pics which is taking a damn long time due to the unintended high quality setting on the digicam =P

anyway here are my pics of my first ac model. Most will be in spoiler tags so jsut click wat u want 2 c XD

[Image: DSCN4713.jpg]

the obligatory poses section

[Image: DSCN4708.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4663.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4667.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4669.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4670.jpg]
(yes I think this one is obligatory with this particular ac XD)

the boredom strikes poses and such section

[Image: DSCN4671.jpg]
(note: I was not the one who broke the nineball-ish MT its just another one of those accidents that happen when kids and fragile models collide :sob: )

cronus trying hard to look like a machoman
[Image: DSCN4678.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4680.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4682.jpg]

know thy self XD
[Image: DSCN4684.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4685.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4687.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4689.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4692.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4698.jpg]

[Image: DSCN4700.jpg]

well thats that still a lot of stuff to improve on both on model building and photography =P just hoped it was not THAT bad

[Image: DSCN4711.jpg]
babay XD
Haha those are the coolest poses I've seen in this thread so far, Raffy. LOL
ty
actually I was thinking that on the kitbashing meet part 2 let's bring our acs and have them do group poses. The one that comes to my mind is the pose of freeza's elite unit (genon soldiers ba un?) from dbz LOL

anyway I wonder when you defeated stinger on PP why the hell can't you salvage his AC =(

some of the pics are really hard to pull of without super glue and due to the loris being freaking jelly arms
Nice pics, comrade. You've got balls for attempting those poses, especially with those arms and legs. Good work on putting it together, BTW. Looks really clean, especially for your first kit.

Nice idea with the group pic, i could bring a couple of my customs for the next meet if you want. Don't go overboard with the glue if you're gonna be disassembling the kit for painting, some parts might give you a tough time.

@Nerese
3 cheers to bumdom, i'd say. I'd kill to trade places with your time schedule right now.
I don't think its that bold X_X those poses where within flexing boundaries its just that the parts just tend to get loss ... rather often

and at it being clean well hardly its just the lighting covering it up LOL
I am only amused at your creativity LOL