The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-08-2011, 05:34 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Introducing the Parry-Fist

That is beautiful.
I got myself an MG AGE-1 Normal during Ozine and I cant seem to stop playing with it.. XD

[Image: GEDC1411.jpg]
Frame Arms. Do want D:
Best ever review of a gundam kit ever
"Skinny quadruceps? Truly, the mark of a champion."

So beautiful.
lol G-Saviour
(05-27-2012, 01:04 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Best ever review of a gundam kit ever

Hahah this cracked me up. LOL
May not be much but I finally got my hands on both a 1/100 scale Arios and Cheridum Gundam Designer Colors Ver. Now I just need to get a replacement Seravee of the same kind because it used to be fun to pose that especially now that I have 6 beam sabers and it's my favorite Gundam.

... did I mention that I also got an SD Exia as well? God Fanime is a treasure trove. Especially since I got to meet LittleKuriboh in person there as well. And yes go ahead and call me a liar if you want to, but thats my adventure.
Kotobukiya is making Metal Gear Rex. I'm guessing it's around 1/72 scale since it says 20cm on the page.
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
HMMMMM. want.
(06-26-2012, 04:19 PM)Mjting Wrote: [ -> ]HMMMMM. want.

Oy, pare. Padagdag na din ng isang ganyan sa listahan ko. LOL
(06-26-2012, 03:03 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Kotobukiya is making Metal Gear Rex. I'm guessing it's around 1/72 scale since it says 20cm on the page.

Finaleh
The perversion potential of some model kits out there.

[Image: urotsuF91.jpg]