The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are those "Kits" or are those the "already assembled" ones? Huh
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Feb 23 2007, 10:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Feb 23 2007, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Are those "Kits" or are those the "already assembled" ones? Huh [/quote:79469240c2]
Judging from the way they were fabricated, I think they're 'modular' kits: you don't have to assemble every major part (head, core, arms, legs) from tiny pieces unlike in the high-grade AC kits, but you have to put together those major parts nevertheless. Which is still cool, because it looks like you'll be able to mix and match parts, ala playing AC.

<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Parry blade action.
type this in your media player:
<a href='http://www.ac-mokei.com/gazou/movie/movie02.wmv' target='_blank'>http://www.ac-mokei.com/gazou/movie/movie02.wmv</a>[/quote:79469240c2]
I knew it! ZOIDS would never match up to ACs. Mwahahahahaha!
Isang sundot ka lang...
LOL to the parry blade! LOL

[Image: other0000.jpg]

I was just wondering what the heck did he use to paint the MT+AC Nineball. It looks so smooth.

[Image: other0006.jpg]

LOL
That nineball MT is a 3 inch action figure, it is already painted.
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Feb 25 2007, 01:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Feb 25 2007, 01:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> That nineball MT is a 3 inch action figure, it is already painted. [/quote:a2978308ce]
By any chance is it available here? And at what price?
Quote:The one coin series is pretty common. They're selling the whole set in Toy Kingdom in SM megamall for almost 400 pesos a figure.
by mr Leperman
It just came out this month. I cannot afford this one. Bye
[Image: HiNU.jpg]
<a href='http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN948832' target='_blank'>1/100 MG Hi-Nu</a>
Man, the painting looks damn nice and...

... and I don't wanna know the price since it'll just make me sad 'cause it'll be most likely, that I can't afford it too lol.
that's PHP3500 right?cool,I want one Big grin
Yep, its cheaper and you'll save more if you buy online, especially if its direct from japan.
Outside japan, retailers will often overprice the price.
Cabs just got out of this island a while ago, to japan.. Better save up some money guys, I hear he'll cater some direct orders(PS3, model kits, inflatable girls, etc...). God bless him
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+Feb 28 2007, 06:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ Feb 28 2007, 06:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Cabs just got out of this island a while ago, to japan.. Better save up some money guys, I hear he'll cater some direct orders(PS3, model kits, inflatable girls, etc...). God bless him[/quote:6f168ed8b9]
LOL.

Now I was just wondering... wala ba VOTOMS na nagbebenta dito sa P'nas? Pumunta ako dati sa Lil's atbp wala VOTOMS eh.
Does he accept deliveries? Roll eyes
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+Mar 1 2007, 09:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ Mar 1 2007, 09:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Now I was just wondering... wala ba VOTOMS na nagbebenta dito sa P'nas? Pumunta ako dati sa Lil's atbp wala VOTOMS eh.[/quote:87098c665d]
I found some in GREATTOYS' <a href='http://search.stores.ebay.com/Greattoys-net-Online-Toy-Store_votoms_W0QQfciZQ2d1QQfclZ4QQfsnZGreattoysQ2dnetQ20OnlineQ20ToyQ20StoreQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQfsubZQ2d999QQftsZ2QQsaselZ34638970QQsofpZ0' target='_blank'>Online store</a> US $125.00 Fear
I also saw a Votoms figure when i visited ComicQuest in SM north edsa a few years ago.