The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This might seem a bit O.T. but...

about the Astray Blue Frame Second L... does anyone know where I can buy an Astray Red Frame Second L?

I have one but some of the parts are loose and already broken so I thought I'd buy another one to stack up on spare parts in-case of major breakage.

And does anybody know where I can buy an air brush? (preferably ung mura lang)
@ Kai

abt the red frame, is that 1/144? havnt seen 1 of em for a while.. but you can always pre-order at wasabitoys(dats wat i do anyway).

BTW, the cheapest Airbrush i've seen is abt 3k at lil's(dont kno tho if that's the cheapest in the island..)
Swords and Scythes..

[Image: sas.jpg]

[Image: sas2.jpg]
Swords and Scythes
[Image: sas3.jpg]

[Image: sas4.jpg]
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+August 26, 2007 08:22 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ August 26, 2007 08:22 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->@ Kai

abt the red frame, is that 1/144? havnt seen 1 of em for a while.. but you can always pre-order at wasabitoys(dats wat i do anyway).

BTW, the cheapest Airbrush i've seen is abt 3k at lil's(dont kno tho if that's the cheapest in the island..)[/quote:0632a14942]
1/144 Scale? No, mines 100 Scale, like I said, "Astray Red Frame Second L".

Same as the blue frame second L you have except mines Red. not painted red, as in the parts are red already.

I'm not sure if there even is a red frame second L in 144 scale Ermm ?

About the Airbrush:
OMG 3k... Ohmy
@kai

oh.. you mean the red blue frame(yeah, that made a ton of sense LOL ). my last sighting of that particular kit was abt a year ago, that was a limited philipine version(lyk the metalic deathscyth hell), and only a few were made.. don't kno tho if theres some left anywer in ir. oh well you could always buy shin blue frame and repaint it..

abt the airbrush, tlagang mahal airbrush dude, mind you, the one that I found was a cheapest find i could see(and i scoured through a lot). I havnt yet to go to quaipo or recto to look foe these things(the only places I checked are hobby shops and hardware shops in malls), so these might not be the cheapest..
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+August 27, 2007 01:17 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ August 27, 2007 01:17 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->@kai

oh.. you mean the red blue frame(yeah, that made a ton of sense LOL ). my last sighting of that particular kit was abt a year ago, that was a limited philipine version(lyk the metalic deathscyth hell), and only a few were made.. don't kno tho if theres some left anywer in ir. oh well you could always buy shin blue frame and repaint it..

abt the airbrush, tlagang mahal airbrush dude, mind you, the one that I found was a cheapest find i could see(and i scoured through a lot). I havnt yet to go to quaipo or recto to look foe these things(the only places I checked are hobby shops and hardware shops in malls), so these might not be the cheapest..[/quote:07de067950]
Shock There was a metallic deathscythe hell?? really? do you have one of those? or perhaps a pic of it?

Woot I love limited edition stuff. Those things are unique and awesome LOL.
@kai: There was a metallic deathscythe hell?? really? do you have one of those? or perhaps a pic of it?

<a href='http://www.ebay.ph/viItem?ItemId=280141712060' target='_blank'>good luck finding normal priced ones</a>....
BTW the box is'nt discolored, thats it's real color.

Those models were so abundant before, kung alam ko lng sana, bumili ako and nag-ebay mode din ako, if I remember correctly the limited cost little less than the original ver, abt 1600Php.
Ermm great, another thing to bleed my wallet dry.

*sigh* guess I'll have to stick with waiting for the Keroro Gunso Models to arrive @ kuya pats for a while. LOL He's the owner of Wasabitoys I know him and his brother personally cause I help out w/ the images they use for the toys sometimes.

Anyway, thnks again Doom. Salute
Wow, y'know pats? I've been in contact w/ him 4 a while thru e-mail(he's been my source of anything MG or AC). Maybe you should ask im abt the limited ver you want(and probably ask abt the airbrush)? Maybe you should tip pats of in giving me some discounts, hehe.

<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+August 28, 2007 07:14 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ August 28, 2007 07:14 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Wow, y'know pats? I've been in contact w/ him 4 a while thru e-mail(he's been my source of anything MG or AC). Maybe you should ask im abt the limited ver you want(and probably ask abt the airbrush)? Maybe you should tip pats of in giving me some discounts, hehe.[/quote:cc50a411b8]
-Yeah, I've known him and his brother for some time now, he manages the shop while his brother nick manages the website (with a little help of course Wink) LOL.

-Discount? Ha ha, I've tried that too but I only get a cut for about -50php on last prices. Tongue, but I'll put in a good word for ya. Salute

-Hmm... haven't thought about asking kuya pat about the airbrush. Ermm Last time I asked him about model kits he said he wished he could build stuff again but he lacks time cause of his job. Roll eyes Lucky Besterd havin' a job like that. LOL
@Kai: Last time I asked him about model kits he said he wished he could build stuff again but he lacks time cause of his job.

I totaly understand Pats tho, as me and fox was talkin abt in the republic aniv, the universal rule: money is inversely proportional to time(in a real world senario, hehe LOL ). How I miss bumming around and doing the things I want to do(hobbies).

I'm heading Quiapo this friday to do some research(PC games generaly), might take a look at some shops for some airbrush. Inform you right away if I see a cheap find Shades .
@DT: "I totaly understand Pats tho, as me and fox was talkin abt in the republic aniv, the universal rule: money is inversely proportional to time(in a real world senario, hehe LOL). How I miss bumming around and doing the things I want to do(hobbies)."

-Tell me about it Roll eyes. I may not have a job yet but school alone is hard enough <_<.

I'm heading Quiapo this friday to do some research(PC games generaly), might take a look at some shops for some airbrush. Inform you right away if I see a cheap find Shades.

-Appreciate it Salute.
Had no luck finding cheap airbrush down quiapo(or at least the areas where I was looking)..

I wish I could find at least 2k below priced airbrush, aircans are gona dry my wallet before I get to finish all the kits in my cabinet Unsure ..
Well that's a total bummer. Ermm

Oh well. I'll probably figure sumthn out on how to get some money for it. Thnks anyway DT. Salute

Oh and yeah from the looks of the kits inside your cabinet, not to mention the fact that they're mostly 100 Scales, I'd say it won't just dry your wallet, it'll probably even bankrupt you. LOL