The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: VJ9rR.jpg]
(03-30-2013, 01:02 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ][Image: VJ9rR.jpg]

Well there goes part of my childhood.
I'm not sure which convention this was taken from but if this indeed does come out, it'll be the first non-mecha or wargaming mini model kit i'll be getting in a long time.

[Image: 135edelweiss.jpg]

Image from Gunjap.
THE GERBERA TETRA GETS AN UPDATE AT LONG FUCKING LAST!!! Woot

[Image: newHGkits.jpg]
Ngek wala pala yan sa HGUC
(04-24-2013, 01:56 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Ngek wala pala yan sa HGUC

Wala pa. Yung kaisa-isang lumabas noon (tulad nung nabili ko ilang taon na ang nakalipas) eh HG na version lang. Ngayon lang siya magkakaroon ng tamang HGUC na iterasyon.
Akala ko noon HGUC yung nsa collection mo. Some designs are getting ignored too much.
(04-24-2013, 01:52 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Akala ko noon HGUC yung nsa collection mo. Some designs are getting ignored too much.

Buti na lang magkakaroon na. At mukhang magiging magandang taon ito para sa tagahanga nung HGUC na linya, dahil lalabas ng din ang Messala tsaka yung sariling Gelgoog ni Gato. Clapping

[Image: newHGMessala.jpg]

[Image: newHGGelgoog.jpg]

[Image: newHGUCGelgoog.jpg]
HGUC Unicorn Fully Armed: Has enough weapons to arm 6-8 Mobile suits.

[Image: 2255.jpg]
I'm guessing this is the new 1/72 transforming Valkyrie Bandai is about to release. Looks just as good as the Hasegawa ones.
http://blog.yahoo.com/_ED274AZGFINLESDVV...8089/index
Now I'm sold Salute
Video showing the transformation, articulation and extra features.

(05-27-2013, 09:32 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm sold Salute
Video showing the transformation, articulation and extra features.

Damn, that was really convincing. Now deciding if i should set aside some dough next payday for this one. Drool
To all Gundam Wing fans out there, the other grandfather has arrived.

[Image: MG_Wing_Zero.jpg]
(06-24-2013, 07:50 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]grandfather

Does that make the Tallgeese a "lolo sa tuhod"?
Still not sure whether this new MG Wing will be entirely new.
(06-26-2013, 07:20 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2013, 07:50 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]grandfather

Does that make the Tallgeese a "lolo sa tuhod"?
Still not sure whether this new MG Wing will be entirely new.

My mistake, haha. The Tallgeese is the grandfather and the Wing Zero is the father. LOL

My guess is that the inner frame for this one will be based off the current MG GW EW series. Dunno for sure though since i never bothered to get any of them, except for the MG Heavy-Arms i still have on my shopping list. Tongue