The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-18-2011, 01:47 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]also, ive heard theres this busou shinki figure series that works well with 1/144 kits. my friend says its 3k and up tho. so yeah, too expensive for an experiment.

thanks in advance

That's what bootlegs are good for. I haven't seen BL Grade Shinki yet, but that's the reason why Divisoria, Tutuban and 168 stand. We should go make a trip there sometime. Malapit lang sa amin pero tamad ako pumunta ng walang kasama eh.
(08-18-2011, 02:01 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2011, 01:47 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]also, ive heard theres this busou shinki figure series that works well with 1/144 kits. my friend says its 3k and up tho. so yeah, too expensive for an experiment.

thanks in advance

That's what bootlegs are good for. I haven't seen BL Grade Shinki yet, but that's the reason why Divisoria, Tutuban and 168 stand. We should go make a trip there sometime. Malapit lang sa amin pero tamad ako pumunta ng walang kasama eh.

never been there before /failatbeingpinoy can we schedule a trip? maybe next payday XD

but yeah, shinki figs aside, how about figmas and revoltechs?
There are a few there, mostly Figma. I think 300-500 a piece. Not sure about Revoltech though.

Last time I've been there was with Fox, looking for lamps and stuff.

Thing is, despite me being the closest to Divisoria, I haven't been there enough to remember where the good stalls are at.
compared my tsuruya figmas with the gundams i have and they're pretty much the same proportion. what this means is, they cant be worn like armor on the figures Sad so either i use 1/100 kits or look for smaller figures. not sure with revoltech figures since i dont have any to compare it with a 1/144 unit.

@Serene
for figmas i think im gonna stick with originals. friend of mine said the bootleg ones are brittle and can snap off when posing. btw, alam mo ba yung Enki(sp?) na tindahan ng pinakamasarap na empanada sa buong daigdig?
(08-19-2011, 09:27 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]@Serene
for figmas i think im gonna stick with originals. friend of mine said the bootleg ones are brittle and can snap off when posing.

Depende siguro sa make. Hindi lang naman siguro isang company lang ang manuf*ckturer nun no?

(08-19-2011, 09:27 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]btw, alam mo ba yung Enki(sp?) na tindahan ng pinakamasarap na empanada sa buong daigdig?

Is this supposed to be a punchline? Ahaha. 'De eh.
(08-19-2011, 09:35 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2011, 09:27 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]@Serene
for figmas i think im gonna stick with originals. friend of mine said the bootleg ones are brittle and can snap off when posing.

Depende siguro sa make. Hindi lang naman siguro isang company lang ang manuf*ckturer nun no?

(08-19-2011, 09:27 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]btw, alam mo ba yung Enki(sp?) na tindahan ng pinakamasarap na empanada sa buong daigdig?

Is this supposed to be a punchline? Ahaha. 'De eh.

maghuhunting muna ako ng murang revoltech. sabi nung isa kong kaopisina mura lang daw ngayon yung mga idolmaster na figure kasi walang gusto bumili. as in nasa 500 to 700 daw sa greattoys

as for the empanada. yung kaopisina ko rin nagsabi nun. may kaibigan sya na nirecommend sa kanila yung shop na yun at ang sabi eh yun daw ang pinakamasarap na empanada sa buong daigdig. so nung nagpunta sila ang bungad nila eh "dito ba nabibili ang pinakamasarap na empanada sa buong daigdig?" gusto ko itry rin kasi masarap raw talaga. at syempre gusto ko rin bumanat ng "Ate! pagbilan ng pinakamasarap na empanada sa buong daigdig!"
Sobrang mura nun ah. Ok. Try mo. Kami ang titira.

Friend at canteen: "Ate, pabili ng ng spaghetti..." "Yung pababa."
Heads up for Raystorm fans, Kotobukiya's gonna be releasing a model kit of one of the selectable fighters in-game, the R-GRAY 1. Woot

[Image: raystorm_rgray_01.jpg]

[Image: raystorm_rgray_02.jpg]

[Image: raystorm_rgray_03.jpg]

[Image: raystorm_rgray_04.jpg]

[Image: raystorm_rgray_05.jpg]

Too bad we still have to wait until January of next year before it's released. Sad

Links:
Hobbyfan
That would be fun to panel line.
I showed the pictures to my pens and brushes. All of them ran away crying in anger. Sad
DAAAAAYUUUM now that's sexy!
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10159299
http://main.kotobukiya.co.jp/pk_ac_nineball_ACver/

Pics and release date of nineball are up.

They've put in 210mm for the approximate height of the model But that's nearly the size of Seraph. He's probably around this size when completely built, unless they've got the scale all wrong or it could just be a typo.
[Image: NB1height.jpg]
I've been wondering about the original Nineball's height since the first news of that particular model kit was released, since Fromsoft (AFAIK) never gave out any info regarding the sizes of the old PS1 mecha. If the AC3-LR series ACs are around 12 meters in height, it looks like the old-schoolers are at 10 meters and smaller.
(08-29-2011, 12:04 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]it looks like the old-schoolers are at 10 meters and smaller.

Around 12 feet maybe LOL

But if you disregard the game models and do the estimates using their concept art, they should be the near the height of labors.

[Image: ACHEIGHTJOINS.jpg]

(08-29-2011, 12:26 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Around 12 feet maybe LOL

Susmaryosep, mga bansot pala eh. LOL