The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't think Fox was getting what I mean't.
He got what you meant the first time too.
(01-08-2013, 02:54 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't think Fox was getting what I mean't.

Really now. Glare
Just show him your room.
(01-08-2013, 02:57 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2013, 02:54 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't think Fox was getting what I mean't.

Really now. Glare
sorry, I guess you knew what I was talking about and automatically shifted the conversation to a closely related topic and I just didn't catch on until it was too late.
(01-08-2013, 02:59 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Just show him your room.

I need to take new pics. The ones i posted in the "Your Room" thread are from 2009 and there's been a whole lot more stuff added since that time.

(01-08-2013, 03:00 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2013, 02:57 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]

Really now. Glare
sorry, I guess you knew what I was talking about and automatically shifted the conversation to a closely related topic and I just didn't catch on until it was too late.

Regrets will always come in the end...
OT: Anyone know how to get to Lil's Hobby center over at 15 West Capitol Drive, Pasig City?
I personally preferred the 1/144 HGs for as long as I can remember because I thought the bigger ones were a little to large for me to play with XD I've never truly repainted one though, so I've got no experience there.

Also I'd very much like a 1/144 Ver. Ka. of the Wing mobile suits. Especially ever since the Glory of the Defeated manga came up o3o
Well, Bandai did recently last year they'll be focusing now on Wing units and Frozen tear drop units so you should see revision of the Ol' HG kits and if not, they'll all be MG's.. XD
Ooooh, as odd as I find its name, I want to have a kit of Snow White XD

Would you know where I could read Frozen Teardrop o3o?
Now that's what i call a review! Woot
It's like having that tiny mechanical war-machine dinosaur pet you've never had. *sniffle*
Very disappointed with Kotobukiya's Dibison. Looks no bigger than the original and too expensive for 7840 yen(that's already the price of an iron kong in HLJ). I'd rather skip this right now despite being my favorite zoid and get the mg tallgeese instead.

[Image: DBS02_zpseed3b670.jpg]

[Image: DBS01_zpsb288f0a8.jpg]