The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a red blur on the horizon... it's... it's... it's a Gundaaam!

[Image: MGEpyon.jpg]

Yeah, MG na Epyon this time. MG na Tallgeese naman sana yung isunod nila.
Tangina.

Hindi nga.
Totoo. Oo nga. Tongue
Well, they have to make an Endless Waltz version for the Epyon too since they made a reboot manga.
Sana naman inayos na nila yung proportion problems sa braso.

Edit:
[Image: mg_epyon_hobby_japan_1.jpg]

Seems like they did. The legs are still long, but at least the arms look better now, compared to the 1/100 MG back then.

Edit:
Ah yeah... HG nga pala....

Wow... First to edit the same post twice.
Better proportions this time. Look at the size of those wings. Woot

@Serene
HG/NG 1/100 you mean?
(05-30-2011, 05:36 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Better proportions this time. Look at the size of those wings. Woot

Those are not wings. It's a built in stand. Like how your Red Queen ended up having.

(05-30-2011, 05:36 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]@Serene
HG/NG 1/100 you mean?

Ah yeah. HG nga pala. Graaah. I keep mixing them up.
At least I know what a BL grade is. And no, I'm, not talking about Iraya-sama's cup of tea.

Next time you see this guy, have a heart and remember that he fought for you. LOL

[Image: oneyearwarvet.jpg]
Jesus H Nineball
http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/017665/

I much appreciate this than the chogokin bandai one.
Oh my stars and bars, an original nineball model... need to start saving money for that bad boy right now.
Koto should go ahead and create the cover ACs from AC1 and MOA. They already have the same legs.
(07-29-2011, 11:31 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Koto should go ahead and create the cover ACs from AC1 and MOA. They already have the same legs.

Yessssssss, I couldn't agree more. AC2's cover and Ac2:AA could use a kit too so you could proudly display all the cover cores on a shelf given enough time.

(And yes, I'm aware that 2 and AA got action figures- Im buying them more than a little used from a gentlemen off the internet- but their joints and poseability kind of suck. Whoever designed those loose joints needs a date with a chainsaw. Jason )
Big shotout to 507 For this custom made kit.
[Image: lrg705061724395.jpg]

[Image: lrg705063724350.jpg]

[Image: lrg705065724352.jpg]

[Image: lrg705067724354.jpg]
Ok man, nevermind my PM...

This unit just reeks of Black Rain. Well, who doesn't like missile spam anyways? - The victims obviously.

Did 507 build this or is it somebody elses? I remember him working on 4th AC back then, I just don't know if this is it.

Anyways, if you guys want to see the pics, just register to Imageshack.
yeah these pics are directly from the f-g site of 507. He does have a brown heavy up there but its not that good but he also has a ac with
69s
helios
syura
89f
pegasus
that is still being worked on..