The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@DT
php100 for a brush!?!? I wonder how i'm gonna support this hobby if i lose my job?

About the paint/thinner ration, i heard it depends on the kind of plastic and the length of soaking time. I'm not sure about clear plastic but you could possibly try a 50/50 mix and leave the piece there for around fifteen minutes maybe.

@isburai
Actually, i'm not really that sure myself. All i know is that it's somewhere on the third level and it's near a food court. I had to wander through the floor for around thirty minutes and all i could remember were a whole lot of left and right turns.
damn that mall, helluva maze. haha!
Just finished this a while back..

[Image: wz1.jpg]
I have'nt put on any decals yet(I'll be putting those when I get the time)
[Image: wz2.jpg]
I could've done better.. Oh well, at least it's done

[Image: pile3.jpg]
MUCH more work to do..
You call that work? XD
Well it's getting harder and harder for me to cope up with my hobbies lately(kits, games, anime, PC).. An then there's REAL work Chair .. Wish I had time for everythingWacko.
NiX Wrote:You call that work? XD

I like his work. Big grin
@doom trigger
where'd you buy that 9ball and tellus? damn i really want them!
I bought Tellus and 9ball from wasabitoys. I mostly buy "things" there.
damn, out of stock!!!! haha
I think I spotted Tellus a week ago(my last visit). I'm pretty lucky to spot 9ball tho, it was the day of thier shipment when I got there, and bought it on 1st site. Wasabi in my opinion is THE hobby store, thier price is the best, tho they usually don't have what you want always, at least you get em cheap if ever..
@DT
I'm planning to hit Wasabi next payday. How much did you get that NB kit for?
Damn, may 9B sa Wasabi Toys? Kupit mode!! XD
@Fox: I bought it @ Wasabi's for 1900php. Think you'll hafta pre-order it tho, the kits where hoarded as soon as it was sighted(including myself ofcourse)
here's my MG strike noir, nothing special on this one, just painted the black parts with pylox flat black and panel lined. Roll eyes

[Image: th_CIMG2765.jpg] [Image: th_CIMG2762.jpg] [Image: th_12-04-07_1528.jpg] [Image: th_12-03-07_2126.jpg]
[Image: th_12-03-07_2103.jpg] [Image: th_12-01-07_1659.jpg]
Damn, that Strike Noir looks sexy. I need to get one.