The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nerese Wrote:A lot of extra parts...

You just keep churning them out, huh? Nice. Smile

I like the one-backslot dual GLs, hahaha.
Nag ma-mass produce na sya ng ACs.
Lol thanks Fox for taking my advice.
I think this is an improvement over the last one. Mas malakas pa sa LX yang Dual grenades mo.
@ mukang baliktad nanaman yung brief ng S2 legs mo.
Thanks for all the comments guys, i'm glad you liked that one. Well, i have been on a bit of a roll but its because these projects have been long overdue. I've conceptualized some of them as early as November of last year but haven't gotten around to working on them until three weeks ago.

@The Raven formerly known as Serene
Perhaps you could give me some ideas for some custom parts later at the tourney then. I've got a bunch of weapons and parts that may or may not be used so we could probably make customs out of some of them.

@DT
Any specific parts you're gonna use for your AC? I'm thinking of going with a mist-gray/dull-black scheme for the next one (no real idea yet what it'll be) because i want it to be a lightweight AC that's sorta specialized for night battles. We might have a similar color scheme on both of them so i'd like to know which parts to avoid using.

@Grim
Actually, i've got three pairs of S2 legs, two U3 cores, two EYE heads, two LANGURS, two S2 arms and multiples of several guns, rifles and missiles. All those kits i bought left me with a veritable garage/armory, and i'm pretty sure i'll run out of ideas before i go through all of them. Tongue

@J.E
Well, as long as you're the one giving the advice, it's one that i really hafta listen to. The codpiece was something i forgot about again, i really gotta correct that one later.

Adda man nangtulad kadidyay planom? Dakkel met ta lateg na nu kasdyay. Pasensyaam latta, awan siguro maubra na.
Fox Wrote:Adda man nangtulad kadidyay planom? Dakkel met ta lateg na nu kasdyay. Pasensyaam latta, awan siguro maubra na.

Nah i'm not angry about it this time.
Nice work Fox! Salute
Your skills are really improving with each model kit that you make.

DT, napagiiwanan na tayo. Poke galaw galaw
@cabs
Hehehe, you give me too much credit for the skills. No comrade, my skills are still low-leveled, it's just that i have better equipment and materials to work for these models. Thanks for the comment, glad you liked the last one. Smile
sir fox, great work!

New AC kit.

Armored Core Rosenthal CR-HOGIRE
isburai Wrote:New AC kit.

Armored Core Rosenthal CR-HOGIRE

Lol, that's the exact same kit DT posted here.
oooppsss.... my bad! hehe
Check this out.

[Image: 2girls1cupia2.jpg]

Resist the urge to do the 2 girls, 1 cup joke, it's already been done.

via insert credit
Dengeki AC Show-Off
[Image: th_DHM710081.jpg] [Image: th_DHM710082.jpg] [Image: th_DHM710083.jpg] [Image: th_DHM710084.jpg]
So far, the Japanese, some Filipinos and Malaysians are the only ones who love building these kits. I've only seen a few from the west.

[Image: th_DHM710080.jpg] [Image: th_DHM71008Z.jpg]

[Image: snkunt.jpg]
lol @ Snake figure LOL
BTW that 9B Seraph on the scan looks sexy damn, gotta get me one of those. I wonder if they're gonna make Big Whites too
[Image: SGBAD.jpg]

It's been almost 3 years since the release of these kits, Modelers keep babbling about it, but so far very few(outside japan) have put an effort to make a truly finished AC model.

Once again, were trying to gather up people who like building AC kits to join our group build. If you are currently working on AC models, i encourage you to join.

Planned deadline is at the end of October 2008.
That's pretty cool Jon, coming together to create kits. Do you know the guy? He has a LED head mod, and some Blender animations too.
Sounds like a plan. I haven't gotten started on any new projects at the moment but is it okay if i provide some cleaned-up pics of what i've already got?