The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got out of hibernation and finally was able to get new batteries for the camera. Here're the pics. They're all 1/100.

[Image: Destiny01.jpg]
Destiny

[Image: BlueFrame01.jpg]
Blure Frame Astray

[Image: Freedom01.jpg]
Freedom

[Image: Providence01.jpg]
Providence

Plus something that i found at the bottom of the closet, squared away with some of my broken models that i use for kitbashing. Don't even remember how it got there but what the hell...

[Image: Valkyrie01.jpg]

[Image: Valkyrie02.jpg]

An old 1/72 Hasegawa VF-1S Valkyrie that i built way back in 2002. Some of the paint's started to chip and fade, especially near the engine intakes and the cockpit but overall, it still looks good.
Nice paint job fox, specially the providence.
*sigh* amf inggit ako ...

did you guys know that when I was still a kid me and my big bro owned a original metal casted daimos figure .... from what I remember the thing costs a hefty price this days ... to bad it got wrecked by our kid like nature T_T *sigh*
I like how you painted the VF-1S.
I got this from HF.

【KSHATRIYA 】scratchbuilding
<a href='http://members6.tsukaeru.net/yubaba/100kusya-sei.html' target='_blank'>http://members6.tsukaeru.net/yubaba/100kusya-sei.html</a>
What the hell is it? It kinda looks like a Quin Mantha.
I think it's from gundam unicorn.
um do anyone have info on gundam unicorn?
At this point, not really.
Looks like there will be an anime for this gundam. And there will be a master grade model too. I'l scan some pages later.
Gundam Unisex
[Image: GUP38.jpg]
[Image: GUP39.jpg]
Please tell me again that they are REALLY going to animate Gundam Unicorn??! An animated UC series has been long overdue for almost a decade now (I don't count MS IGLOO though, since it is a side-story). Oh god, I hope this isn't vaporware like AC fort tower song.
Completed..

[Image: astrays1.jpg]

[Image: astrays2.jpg]
Holy kamote! Kumuha nga ng Gold Frame! Good job dude!

*Shrinks down in jealousy (Gold Frame costs around php2.8k)*
I want the red mech. For some reason, it looks like a Zeon uniform, right down to the crest on the chest.

And quite possibly, it'll be piloted by another Char-clone.