The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I also managed to make my Vixen Sexier... If only Kotobukiya model parts are more durable.
Smexier? How?
Shortened those long part below the knee joints. An Experiment but it looked better. Yun pala kasi yung mukhang mali para sa akin dun sa Vixen.
The feet and knee [pointies] were too long. The mentioned parts are now shorter.

When I unearthed the kits, thhe Overcross, This AC:
[Image: 1652207514l.jpg]
Was coverd with mold like stuff... Manged to wipe it off though...

(08-23-2009, 11:58 PM)Immaterial Wrote: [ -> ]Are spectators allowed? I might be able to go to this meet. XD

Not sure where to post this but...

[Image: th_1250949441714.jpg]

Are those blades on this Strarf's mecha arms AC parts? O___O

Just thought I would ask here and probably get a viable source for them if ever. Tongue

The Syura on this units was arm mounted... by the shoulder...
(08-25-2009, 06:05 AM)Nerese Wrote: [ -> ]Was coverd with mold like stuff... Manged to wipe it off though...

Didn't you use acrylics with that kit? Unless you left it in a pretty humid place, there shouldn't have been anything growing on it.
(08-25-2009, 06:05 AM)Nerese Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1652207514l.jpg]
At bakit mo pala naisipang TULIIN ang AC mo? Nais ko sanang gawin yan pero nung naisip ko na BABAE ang magiging piloto ng cronus ko.......
Since somebody asked me to add my other kitbashes to this page, here's another one:

How would Tall Geese look like in Gundam 00?

[Image: 2hge8hw.jpg]
That is an awesome piece of plastic, sir!!!
errata: I'd like to correc the ambigious statement that the kitbashes belong to me. Though I can probbly tell you how to make them. I find these off the net. But most of the time another plamo enthusiast shows me a lot of awesome stuff.

Oh yeah, are there any fans of Gundam 00 out here? I heard that they'll release the 7-sword version of Gundam 00 soon. It's pretty bad-arse. Do any of you plan to get it?
(08-25-2009, 11:15 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2009, 06:05 AM)Nerese Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1652207514l.jpg]
At bakit mo pala naisipang TULIIN ang AC mo? Nais ko sanang gawin yan pero nung naisip ko na BABAE ang magiging piloto ng cronus ko.......

I removed the cockpit. And put in a shock cannon from a saber tiger I had. It's easier to dig a hole than build a pole.
My Mantis also has eyes. Di lang pansin.
@Aruren
Nah, i don't think i' get it. My gunpla collection mostly consists of 1/144 HGs with some 1/100 HGs thrown in and one really outta place MG and i'm pretty sure i've heard that the 00 Raiser Seven Swords is being released in 1/100 MG form. So unless they make it really special or they release an upgrade set in 1/144 form, i'll just whistle when i see it on the shelves.

@Nerese
I was wondering, what happened to that other AC you said you'd work on, aside from making it sexier?
A 1/4 KOS-MOS figurine. Shock

Quote:http://www.bmecha.com/mecha-news/want-a-...a-kos-mos/

"The most scary part is… the price. This KOS-MOS will cost you 50,000 yen (about US$530) and it is event exclusive. Be prepare for the madness price on ebay, if there is any. All the photos are taken from Volks, for more info please view their webpage."

D:

[Image: kosmos1.jpg]
D: damn D:

EDIT:

Nosebleed Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo Nosebleed
Ack, cyborg hotness detected!
Augh. This reminds me of the Gwendolyn PVC. :< I want it so bad.
My bestfriend finally uploaded my AC pics on his Cel...

-Overcross King Version-
Ang pinaka-una kong modded na AC.
Kagabi lang kinabitan ko sya ng 270 degree swivel beam gun sa core nya.
Sa konsepto, ang Overcross ay isang unmanned unit.
[Image: 2442280401l.jpg]
[Image: 2830355676l.jpg]

-Unnamed Test Dummy-
Pinagprapraktisan ko ng tapyas, taga at etc etc.
Kumpara sa litratong ito, ibang-iba na ang itsura nya ngayon.
[Image: 2995614581l.jpg]

-Tallgeese III Sentimental-
Tallgeese na hindi direktang regalo sa akin ng ninang ko na pumanaw na.
Binila sa unang isang libong pisong natanggap na pahabol na regalo noong ikatlong linggo ng Oktubre 2003.
Python ang hawak nya. Naka-istambya para sa modifications.
[Image: 2359925758l.jpg]

-Overcross Favorite Pose.-
[Image: 2545433088l.jpg]

Mas maraming litrato dito:
http://ravenrepublic.net/gallery/thumbna...p?album=24