The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you noticed something different from his models, then your right.
When I said he was hardcore I meant it. He modifies model frames to his liking(read his documentations) Shock . I have both freedom MG and Red astray 1/100 unassembled tucked away in my closet, after seeing what he did, na presure ako Shifty .. I also have 3 Deathscythe variants, yet my Deathscythe Hell pale in comparison to his(understandably). Well at least It inspired me to do better Roll eyes .
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Jan 18 2007, 10:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Jan 18 2007, 10:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Dudes, you gotta check out the way he painted a 1/100 Deathscythe Hell and the 1/72 Hasegawa VF-1S (if the pics are still there), those two totally threw me for a loop the first time i saw them. [/quote:03632c4a23]
Who cares about the mechs? I checked out something different. Chair
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+Jan 18 2007, 09:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ Jan 18 2007, 09:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Who cares about the mechs? I checked out something different. Chair [/quote:cc7f32a749]
I think i know what you looked at. Them girls are drool- and nosebleed worthy indeed. Necron's gonna love this one, i bet. Big grin
You guys know me too well, considering it's been awhile since I've been here. Tongue

Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed

To hell with the mechs, mas masarap tignan yung mga figures! Wheeeee! Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed
Ehehe...
We know you well because you're the only guy here who spams nosebleeds...
just finished Shenlong..

[Image: Shenlong.JPG]
nutin special bout it, it's just that I learned a lot in this project.(mainly marking fine panel lines)

Oh well, 1 down six to go

[Image: Pile.jpg]
left pile: finished right pile: untouched

Wish I had more time to build.. Sad
Quote:Too bad we don't have any Walmart branches here.&nbsp; Big grin
Wait. We have one near St. Luke's Hospital

@Doom Trigger:
It looks good, and you've got a lot of models to finish, heh. 'Mind if you could give them away to me, lol j/k. I suck at models.
@DT
dude... saan mo nabili yung Mirage YC07-cronus?
<!--QuoteBegin-AEA1+Jan 25 2007, 08:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AEA1 @ Jan 25 2007, 08:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> @DT
dude... saan mo nabili yung Mirage YC07-cronus? [/quote:0f9440df21]
|Okay, the message wasn't for me pero ako na sasagot.

Try the Lil's Hobby shops in Glorietta or in Megamall. Bilisan mo lang kasi mabili yung mga yun. Meron rin ata dun sa Bestoys sa loob ng Goldcrest near G2.
I bought mine at lil's at mega. medyo suki na nga nila ko dun eh..
Fox is ryt, parang mas mabilis na maubos ngayon yung mnga AC model kits sa Lil's(my guess is that fellow RR members are hoarding the kits LOL ), so get yours today(parang comercial Ermm )
@DT
pinakyaw m model kits ko tapos di mo pa binubuo Chair
buoin mo na, para makita ko pa kung ano itsura!!!
@cabs

sorry, I got more money than time(hehe LOL ).. Actually hindi pa ngako kontento

Things to buy b4 march:

AC Selena
AC Gaea
1/60 GP02

pag nacomplete na to, I think I'll retire(for a while) in collecting model kits Shifty
Damnit, ang bilis nga maubos!

I went to Lil's in Glorietta yesterday. SELENA at U3 na lang meron, GAEA at CRONUS ubos na. Next naman, pinuntahan ko sa Megamall, GAEA tsaka SELENA na lang meron. Mabili nga talaga yung CRONUS.

Sobrang asar ko, kinuha ko na lang yung GAEA. Hehehe, i've got some plans for this one. Shifty
@Fox : Damnit, ang bilis nga maubos!

Good news dude, new batch of all available ac has been restocked in Lil's. I belive I saw pairs of selenas, cronus, crests and a gaea kanina. Not xur tho 4 how long..
HELP, anybody!!!!

I've just purchased tamiya clear spray paint, to finish up the paint job(more lyk marker job) of my red astray's sword. to my horror it disolved almaost all of my hard work(damn stupid@#! Chair ). Well the sword is ruined Bye , but I'm not giving up(200 bucks for dat), my question is how to use clear spray paint(how and when to use it).. anybody?