The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Holy hell, none of my customs even stand a chance of going up against that monster! Shock
That is seriously the sexiest AC mod I have ever seen. O_O

Crotch missiles for the win.

Will do a front page post on it as soon as I wake up, unless someone else does it instead Tongue
The build went #1 today in the daily rankings.

You know where to get the rest of the pictures nix?
OH MY GAWD! TO MUCH AWSOMENESSWe're not worthy!!
DAMN!.......just damn Shock
That destroyer AC has got me thinking. I wonder if it's possible to mount the missile pods from a scrapped Super Valkyrie on an AC?
That's easy if you've got spare mounts from the back weapons.

And speaking of Valkyries
[Image: BlackRain03.jpg]
Yan nga yun, pare! Ganyan na ganyan yung mga extra na nakatambak lang sa karton. O nga no? Good thing the KINNARA and MAGORAGA pods have extra mounts. Clapping
Wow, Dyos. KAYA NATIN YAN MGA TOL!!

[Image: dscf3420.jpg]
Didn't we have a pic of Drossel standing on top of the kubo and commanding the ACs and Gundams to charge forward?
(10-14-2009, 11:50 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2009, 07:26 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Scrapping off the Paint on Overcross... Namangha ako sa Pylox...

Don't tell me you're thinking of redoing the colors on your AC? Your paintjob already looks decent enough.

Not actually a redo. More like a repaint.
I used ACrylic paint and it's been peeling off for some time now.
Same color, different paint. I'm also giving a few parts additional layers para kumapal.
We didn't get to the Drossel command scenario yata...
Woah @ destroyer AC. Blink

Fully loaded cannot begin to describe it.

Haha~

Drossel felt so home with other AC's. XD

Looks like I'll keep on bringing her along and methinks I should bring her jet parts too. I am now curious to try how compatible they are to AC parts. Just like Strarf. :3
Rex is coming.

[Image: metalgearrex.jpg]

He's pretty massive too, dwarfing an iPhone in one of the shots in the links.
that's almost 1/35 scale!
Huge. I wouldn't call that either a toy or a model. That would be an investment for me. Woot