The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yes but they really make a nice target XD
clonezero Wrote:but no some fat guy decides to sit on the couch devastating the league of extraordinary Ravens XD

cno yata yun...

*looks at rick and runs*

LOL
I don't know which ones I have cuz i don't have the catalogs with me right now.. but I know i spent atleast 1500 dollars worth of gundam models..
Newest Gundam MG model kit

[Image: 0593_1.jpg]
RX-0 Gundam Unicorn Ver.Ka

[Image: mg-102_rx-0_unicorn_gundam_02.jpg]
Normal Mode

[Image: mg-102_rx-0_unicorn_gundam_01.jpg]
Destroy Mode

Shades
Now that is seriously sexy.
Shock
Back online, eh Jay? Hehe.
There's something Astray-ish about the Destroy mode. Looks good enough but its not something i'd consider buying.
It still looks yummy...
Yes it does, indeed it does...
The design is a step higher among other MG quality model kits
and it sells only for about 3,500 yen. To buy or not to buy, the
decision is obvious Chair

@Grim
Nice 2 be back Salute
sus meron na ako unicorn na bili ko lng sa wasabitoys LOL
AHHHH! NAGLALAWAY AKO, GUSTO KO NG GANITO. BULKY, NOT TO MENTION ANG SEXY TINGNAN PAGNAKATALIKOD. *NOSEBLEEDS*

http://toybotstudios.blogspot.com/2007/0...-kits.html

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
not really sure where to post this, sorry in advance Unsure

here' a model kit of aaliyah and crest CR-C90U3

i used pylox paint for the aaliyah, metallic midnight blue and metallic silver.
for the crest, i used tamiya paint, german gray and gloss black. hehe. noob work lang po.

[Image: th_CIMG3645.jpg] [Image: th_CIMG3650.jpg] [Image: th_CIMG3643.jpg] [Image: th_CIMG3654.jpg] [Image: th_CIMG4119.jpg]

[Image: th_CIMG3653.jpg] [Image: th_CIMG3355.jpg] [Image: th_CIMG3158.jpg]

[Image: th_CIMG4119.jpg] [Image: th_CIMG4113.jpg] [Image: th_CIMG4110.jpg] [Image: th_CIMG4109.jpg]

[Image: th_CIMG4106.jpg] [Image: th_CIMG4102.jpg] [Image: th_CIMG4097.jpg] [Image: th_CIMG4091.jpg]
Those are good-looking kits btw, sexy. Now I'm gonna look for the AALIYAH kit, it looks bulky for some reason.
It's cool, man. Big grin

Welcome to the RR anyways, isburai. Here's a link for the INTRODUCTIONS thread. :p

EDIT: Ah. Thanks for split and the edit, Grim