The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can see the pics too. Apparently, Imageshack wants us all to log-in again with each different computer we use just to be able to see the pics. Photobucket is much kinder nowadays Sad

Anyways, good stuff though. Nice work on the digs, Int. Happy
Holy f*cKing shit batman...its a mega custom..... Nosebleed This is made from the same guy who made the vizen heavy loadout awhile back for the contest 507 won...pic of that same ac in pics

[Image: lrg779981601852.jpg]

[Image: lrg779982601853.jpg]

[Image: lrg779983601879.jpg]

[Image: lrg779984601871.jpg]

[Image: lrg779985601886.jpg]

[Image: lrg779986601887.jpg]

[Image: lrg779989601880.jpg]
It's really worth registering in FG site if you're really into this kind of stuff.

[Image: Powerpits00PB.jpg]
[Image: Powerpits01PB.jpg]
FTW Shock
Merging threads due to similar content.
(08-03-2011, 09:22 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Merging threads due to similar content.

Beat me to the punch, pare. Happy
Shock wth man...
(08-03-2011, 10:43 AM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Shock wth man...

Well, Like I said both threads had similar content. Since the first one [this thread] hasn't even reached 100 pages and decided to merge it.
Though I should've merged it with 'Teh Awesome' instead.
Wtf no offense serene but its this is seriously pissing me off...I'm just now able to see the forum rules, it never allowed me to pull the rule until today. Everybody giving me shit about making my own threads...to be honest man i really dont see how the damn forum works anymore....
(08-03-2011, 11:55 AM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Wtf no offense serene but its this is seriously pissing me off...I'm just now able to see the forum rules, it never allowed me to pull the rule until today. Everybody giving me shit about making my own threads...to be honest man i really dont see how the damn forum works anymore....

I`m very sorry if Serene`s action regarding your posting habits offended you, the main reason why moderators do that is to keep threads as orderly as possible. having two threads of the same content can make things somewhat confusing to other people and it looks messy.

He`s just trying to maintain order.

I also hope that you understand that the rules here in RR are more lenient than in other forums. the reason is because most, well actually, a LOT of the forum members here have been here since the beginning and have been posting based on mutual respect for each other; not just putting everything based on the rules.

I hope you understand.
I understand people have been here since the beginning but you dont have to be rude. If i had posted in the wrong forum or have posted incorrectly they should have pm'd me instead of just everyone replying at once. Fox, serene, and lepperman just pm'd me and explained that and I'm grateful that they took the time and messaged me. Salute
(08-03-2011, 12:34 PM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: [ -> ]I understand people have been here since the beginning but you dont have to be rude. If i had posted in the wrong forum or have posted incorrectly they should have pm'd me instead of just everyone replying at once. Fox, serene, and lepperman just pm'd me and explained that and I'm grateful that they took the time and messaged me. Salute

Though they're not exactly being rude. Believe it or not, it's their usual posting tone.
(08-03-2011, 12:34 PM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: [ -> ]I understand people have been here since the beginning but you dont have to be rude. If i had posted in the wrong forum or have posted incorrectly they should have pm'd me instead of just everyone replying at once. Fox, serene, and lepperman just pm'd me and explained that and I'm grateful that they took the time and messaged me. Salute

It`s not rude, You just misunderstood. It`s a moderator`s duty to fix/merge/delete/etc. threads. I really am glad that you also took some time to understand and consider the respect that members of this forum have for you. The people who manage this forum really do look out for each other. We all want to help each other and have fun; we also want to help each other have fun the proper way.

Sometimes threads with similar content need to be merged together to give the forum an appearance of tidiness. The moderators don't mean to offend, they are just trying to make things look nice for prospective members of RR. If you see a ton of threads with the thread locked or thread deleted icons, it makes things look trashy (go look at the warhammer forum dakkadakka and you'll see what I mean); but if you keep the threads to a minimum and they have a higher page count- it makes the forum seem more tight knit, with extensive conversations being held in a thread.

[Image: lrg578750409016.jpg]

[Image: lrg578751409017.jpg]

[Image: lrg578754409019.jpg]

[Image: lrg578756409021.jpg]

[Image: lrg578759409023.jpg]
One thing I've been noticing on the fg site is that ALOT of people are remodeling the taros blade into either shoulder sheild or boosters.In which is still a good and creative idea due to how big it is and the shape but seriously the smell of no effort is still there. Everybody has there own ideas for custom kits but it still looks the same