The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I kept trying. I'm having a difficult time imagining a perfect grade baby.
Assembling that's going to be complicated. Or not. Depends I think.
[Image: pc_186_lawouldopenagain.jpg]
I should've known.
Is anyone here into Frame Arms? Would you know if there's a Frame Arm with a Pile Bunker weapon o3o?
Not exactly part of the Frame Arms series, but there's a Godfist/ Pile bunker weapon in Kotobukiya's MSG line.

http://main.kotobukiya.co.jp/parts/msg_weapon27.html
What are good hobby stores in the philippines for gunpla? Me and my brother are currently interested in starting.
(06-25-2014, 08:35 PM)MBlade Wrote: [ -> ]What are good hobby stores in the philippines for gunpla? Me and my brother are currently interested in starting.

If you guys are near Greenhills, thats a good start. Wasabi Toys and Greatoys have nice prices. There are also credible online sellers like Coldfire Gundams.
Pakshet nakaluhod lang pala Si Nanju.
[Image: nyosyong_01.jpg]
[Image: PAK_00.jpg]
My Kai Briareos arrived last week.

Would love to have these too Sad but they've become too expensive. Back then they cost around ¥5000-6000 yen, now you'll be paying more than ¥8000.

Halo 4 Master Chief
Classic Robocop
Robocop 1.0 (Silver suit from the new movie)
Gray Fox - I regret not buying this on the first release.
I want this so bad. Is there any one who has experience buying from any of the sites listed?
http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/4/5969013/...-pre-order

I'm also looking to buy Rex, but that's for when I actually have space to show him off.
Why can't they just give the MG Tallgeese IiI a normal release Facepalm
[Image: mahiraplangkamipo.jpg]
Kahit na nagtitimpi ng sobra, di ko pa din napigilan ang sarili ko nung napadaan sa Toycon. Dalawa para sa akin, isa para sa kasintahan.

[Image: 20141212_224343.jpg]
[Image: DSC02308.jpg]
[Image: juanforteaeight.jpg]

1/48 na ang bago kong fetish. Pinag iisipan kong gawin na resupply/ support vehicle ng AC yung mga military vehicles.