The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Teh interesting (non-PHL-related) news stub thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2012/10/01...s-ripping/

its too much of a coincidence really, we have a front row seat to the end of the world
Raffy, aabot ba kami sa birthday mo?
Times like this make wonder as well. Why the fuck did the Mayans have to place the date on my birthday. Chair
Maybe they also knew that you'll exist and decided to troll the unborn you. Balita ko bihira daw sila magkamali eh.
(10-04-2012, 09:34 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]Times like this make wonder as well. Why the fuck did the Mayans have to place the date on my birthday. Chair

maybe the world was destined to end at the day you were born Chair
(10-05-2012, 11:36 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2012, 09:34 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]Times like this make wonder as well. Why the fuck did the Mayans have to place the date on my birthday. Chair

maybe the world was destined to end at the day you were born Chair
Then how would we celebrate? Zombie apocalypse? Alien invasion? Someone literally divides by zero? I'm for zombies.Jason
(10-06-2012, 01:15 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm for zombies.Jason

I find it real funny that lot of people want the world to end in zombie apocalypse. I wonder just how many have stopped to think about the very huge chances that they'll most likely end up as part of the zombie horde instead.
(10-07-2012, 10:40 AM)Skreija Wrote: [ -> ]

I find it real funny that lot of people want the world to end in zombie apocalypse. I wonder just how many have stopped to think about the very huge chances that they'll most likely end up as part of the zombie horde instead.

Or lunch. During a zombie apocalypse, you're either alive, one of them, or breakfast, lunch or dinner. athletes would most likely belong to fastfood category.
(10-08-2012, 05:57 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]

Or lunch. During a zombie apocalypse, you're either alive, one of them, or breakfast, lunch or dinner. athletes would most likely belong to fastfood category.

So to what category do RR members fit?
(10-08-2012, 07:54 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2012, 05:57 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]

So to what category do RR members fit?

we're prolly going to be eaten. coz really, how can we survive if 10 of us can't even get a barbeque flame started? remember that time?
(10-08-2012, 08:36 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]we're prolly going to be eaten. coz really, how can we survive if 10 of us can't even get a barbeque flame started? remember that time?

Doesn't really matter since zombies would still eat us raw even if you guys/we do.
Well I'm not gonna get eaten since I got guns and a big ass sword and riot shield. Also how can 10 of you guys fail at starting a barbecue?
(10-08-2012, 10:47 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm not gonna get eaten since I got guns and a big ass sword and riot shield. Also how can 10 of you guys fail at starting a barbecue?

It was a sad time, RR realized it sucks in survival situations. LOL I believe it was Nix's mom who finally saved us.
(10-08-2012, 10:47 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm not gonna get eaten since I got guns and a big ass sword and riot shield.

Interesting. I suppose you harbor juvenile delusions of being the protagonist in some zombie movie.

Get your head out of the clouds, whelp.
oh fuck you