The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Teh interesting (non-PHL-related) news stub thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
damn I liked his movies Bye
(11-29-2010, 01:16 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]"Naked Gun" actor, Leslie Nielsen, dies at 84.

Wat D:
How can Dracula die?!? Nooooo.... T_T
Oh man, I really liked his acting. Sad
One person won the Grand Lotto. P706 million.

It wasn't me. Sad
Yeah, sucks. All I won was P150 from getting 3 numbers right the other day.
Who the fuck is Tim Yap?
LOL posted in the wrong thread. Anyway, there, fixed it.

Tim Yap is some (arguably popular) pretentious gay Fil-Chinese socialite/lifestyle writer/host.
Well he's not much of a host or a writer if he managed to fudge the name of the guy who won the lottery
(12-01-2010, 03:59 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ]Well he's not much of a host or a writer if he managed to fudge the name of the guy who won the lottery

Uh. Yeah, my link points towards his obvious idiocy. =/
(12-01-2010, 03:55 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]LOL posted in the wrong thread. Anyway, there, fixed it.

Tim Yap is some (arguably popular) pretentious gay Fil-Chinese socialite/lifestyle writer/host.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...=Tim%20Yap
Doesn't your bro hang out with that circle? LOL
(12-01-2010, 04:15 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't your bro hang out with that circle? LOL

They're probably within each other's orbit, but in different circles since Tim Yap is normally categorized with the older batch of socialites. That crowd has a lot of circles. LOL
(12-01-2010, 04:18 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2010, 04:15 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't your bro hang out with that circle? LOL

They're probably within each other's orbit, but in different circles since Tim Yap is normally categorized with the older batch of socialites. That crowd has a lot of circles. LOL

Hahaha I loled at the usage of "orbit" in this case. Could it be a jab at the size of their [Image: images.jpg] ?

Ok totally nerdy reference. No wonder we're not "cool". LOL