The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Teh interesting (non-PHL-related) news stub thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-02-2012, 01:09 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]China to send probe to the moon.

Yeah. Next thing we know, they'll be saying that the moon has long been a part of their empire. Pirate

I'd like to see them send their Chinese warships to the moon Tongue
(08-02-2012, 01:09 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]China to send probe to the moon.

Yeah. Next thing we know, they'll be saying that the moon has long been a part of their empire. Pirate

it already has been......

LOL
A-'mazing' labyrinth made from 250,000 books!

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/photos/a-mazing...slideshow/

Yomiko wouldn't mind getting lost here.
I wouldn't mind getting trapped in that maze for a day.

In other new, Korean guy dislocates elbow in weightlifting accident.

Even that one picture is painful to look at.
I'll just take your word for it then XX.
Oh eto kung gusto mo pa. Tongue

Uh no Im not hitting play on that thing...
Wuss. Big grin

Come on. It's not as graphic as you might think. Tongue
Ouch.
"Top Gun", "Beverly Hills Cop II" director commits suicide.

Ridley Scott's younger brother has left this mortal coil.
I always liked Top Gun We're not worthy
News that's a few months old already but apparently, Pink is being considered by scientists to no longer be classified as a color.

Damnit, they already did this to a (former) planet and now they're doing it to a color? Wtf
(08-22-2012, 12:00 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]News that's a few months old already but apparently, Pink is being considered by scientists to no longer be classified as a color.

Damnit, they already did this to a (former) planet and now they're doing it to a color? Wtf

LOL Wtf sure its a combination of two colors, but the result is basically a new color.

Im betting they are doing this to get back at Pinkie Pie, The Pink Panther and other pink color cartoon characters ( or all cartoon characters for that matter) for blatantly defyingthe laws of science.

Though seriously why are people debating upon this? I don't see a useful point for this other than more fodder for bureaucrats and lawyers or something...
kalokohan!
(08-22-2012, 05:22 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]kalokohan!

[Image: Angry_Pinkie_Pie.gif]