The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Teh interesting (non-PHL-related) news stub thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what the hell!?!?!? is that image>??? ok after herb analysis....took about 8 seconds....
now iimagine that as piped lychee mousse with tapioca pearls.....with sweet pastry crust base? maybe hidden graham crackers underneath or choco strawberries....

GOD DAMN.....i better stop, i plan on going to sleep no going hungry again...
Nah I think church support cp.
(03-01-2010, 12:21 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Another Facepalm moment c/o the Church.

Women's groups, HIV patients rally behind Cabral

Quote:MANILA, Philippines - Women’s organizations, HIV/AIDS patients and representatives of non-government organizations will rally in support of embattled Secretary Esperanza Cabral in front of the Department of Health (DOH) office in Manila at 10 a.m. today.

Cabral incurred the ire of Catholic bishops when the DOH distributed free condoms on the eve of Valentine’s Day at the Dangwa flower market in Manila as part of the campaign to stop the spread of HIV/AIDS.

Last week, Cabral also said the DOH would resume providing contraceptive pills to interested couples.

“We are glad that Secretary Cabral and her department remain steadfast in implementing programs that should have been conducted by the government long ago despite the pressures and threats thrown at her by some leaders of the Catholic Church,” the Philippine Legislators Committee on Population and Development (PLCPD) said in a statement.

The PLCPD said they will also distribute condoms in today’s rally.

Lipa City Archbishop Ramon Arguelles and Sorsogon Bishop Arturo Bastes demanded Cabral’s resignation for distributing condoms, saying condoms promote sexual promiscuity among the youth.

Source http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?art...egoryId=63

According to their logic, I should be some gun-totting psychopath by now given all the military manuals and documentaries I have seen. Jason

There's a term for the analogy they're painting here: It's called the Slippery Slope Argument

They've been pulling off this bullshit tactic for years, so it's par for the course. Shades
We should be spraying jizz everywhere after all the bukkake we've seen.
Hahah, oo nga 'no?

Wikipedia Wrote:".. It is also a common argument amongst opponents of drug or alcohol use, based on the idea that simply getting drunk or high once (or even just experiencing a little of the substance in question) inevitably leads to a raging addiction and a failed life."

Just like smoking a pack ≠ addiction to tobacco and lung cancer.
(03-03-2010, 10:00 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]We should be spraying jizz everywhere after all the bukkake we've seen.

If you haven't done that at least once during your adolescent years, then turn in your man license Clapping
(03-03-2010, 11:18 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2010, 10:00 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]We should be spraying jizz everywhere after all the bukkake we've seen.

If you haven't done that at least once during your adolescent years, then turn in your man license Clapping

TMI Twin-Skies

TMFUCKINGI
Wtf

Dude, that's a bit too much there.
O________O
............................ WTF dude.
(03-03-2010, 11:27 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]

TMI Twin-Skies

TMFUCKINGI

Yeah, think of what the church would say! LOL
(03-03-2010, 11:41 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, think of what the church would say! LOL

Probably something about having me arrested for the genocide of a million potential human beings.

After all...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUspLVStPbk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUspLVStPbk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And no, I don't jizz everywhere guys - whatever gave you that silly idea? Smile

either you're saying you NEVER DID JIZZ AND HAVE NO MAN LICENSE
or
you DID JIZZ for you HAVE A MAN LICENCE

from these hypothesis we can conclude that both positions are highly TMI inducing so whatever the real fact maybe ...it 's still disturbing ;o;

either you're GAY or JIZZ MONSTER
Fags jizz too.
somebody CLEAN this thread. LOL