The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Teh interesting (non-PHL-related) news stub thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-09-2012, 12:14 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]oh fuck you

Oh, resorting to cussing now, are we?

What's the matter, young pup? Can't handle a little criticism?
Coming from a person who keeps dreaming zombie apocalypses, it's gonna be one of the saddest and desperate moments you'll have in your life if it really happened, regardless of whatever firepower you have.

And it was just a dream. LOL
(10-09-2012, 04:35 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]it's gonna be one of the saddest and desperate moments you'll have in your life if it really happened, regardless of whatever firepower you have.
^ Fact right there.

(10-09-2012, 12:14 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]oh fuck you
Cussing/swearing at other members and even member of your family are not tolerated. Please let this be your only warning.

In case somebody thinks of deleting these, don't. There are times when things are kept to act as reminders.
Acknowledged Serene, I'm sorry for cussing at Skreija. It's just that I'm sensitive to criticism either that or it's the Aspergers, but either way I apologize.
America's lapdog doing doing what it does best.

[Image: frmMGZA.jpg]
Saw on CNN that there is a tsunami alert for northeast Tokyo due to an offshore quake.

Hope its not anything drastic.
This is one of the worst things to come home to on a Friday evening. Some sicko over in Connecticut decides to snuff out kids' lives along with his own mother's.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-connec...Mv13eTMAfU

It's less than a couple of weeks before Christmas Day for crying out loud!
Watching the news just sent shivers up my spine. What fucking reason do you do that!?

Mr. Lanza fuck you and if you were still alive I will slowly and vy painflly kill you myself.
I saw that on the news too, jeez where do people get off thinking that our schools and colleges are shooting galleries!
Damn, that just terrible. My hearts and thoughts go out to the victims of this tragedy.
Incredibly sad news. We're dealing with our own dead countrymen in Mindanao too. And all of these happenings, so close to Christmas. Sad
(12-15-2012, 12:32 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]Watching the news just sent shivers up my spine. What fucking reason do you do that!?

Mr. Freeman hit it on the head:
"Because he’ll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody."

assuming that post going round tumblr is actually from him.
More often than not, the reason behind a lot of the shootings is that the perpetrators have mental health issues. And then they take it out on the nearest ones who they know won't be able to fight back.
As of today Gangam Style hit 1 BILLION VIEWS.
The group in Greeece named "Golden Dawn" that I've seen in the news is a wee bit scary IMO.