The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you learn today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
all RR members has achieved an "UNBREAKABLE BOND"
OMG DO I SEE AN APPLEHEAD THAR!?!?
(09-29-2010, 07:22 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]OMG DO I SEE AN APPLEHEAD THAR!?!?

She's working with random spambots and Jake in secret. She's an information broker between RR and these entities.

Sticking back to the thread topic, I learned that whatever I do, I always lose against my dad. Trolling, insults, etc.

"Nagmamagaling ka lang wala ka naman alam"
"Puro ka kompyuter puro na lang robot kumuha ka ng girlfriend baka mag-iba yang nilalaro mo"

*insert Mark's FUCKYOUUU here*
Hahaha yeah, your dad pwned you pretty badly right there. LOL What an epic life lesson. LOL Flawless delivery. I can just imagine it. LOL
It is an insult to call the lesser languages of any country a dialect, they are languages by themselves.

Also, a big percentage of Filipino teachers do not know what Lingua Franca is.

- My Fili103 Professor, whom I think should be head of Filipino for DepEd so our children (ESPECIALLY THE TEACHERS) know better. LOL
(09-15-2010, 07:14 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]adsudum

Shock
(09-29-2010, 06:20 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]all RR members has achieved an "UNBREAKABLE BOND"

LOL

(09-29-2010, 07:33 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]"Nagmamagaling ka lang wala ka naman alam"
"Puro ka kompyuter puro na lang robot kumuha ka ng girlfriend baka mag-iba yang nilalaro mo"

*insert Mark's FUCKYOUUU here*

LOL LOL LOL

Good job, RR.
Just received a flyer for a dating site while I was eating lunch in the school library. Is that how they advertise now adays? Just have someone handing out the ad to a random person that is not paired to a person of another gender doesn't seem too efficient... Wtf
I have learned that my mother will never believe in me again.

I told her to press alt+f4, and then letter 'u'. She had shut her laptop down.
People tall enough to literally look down on me think I'm adorable...

One of my senpais wanted to make me her pet dog .___.
(10-01-2010, 07:12 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]People tall enough to literally look down on me think I'm adorable...

One of my senpais wanted to make me her pet dog .___.

Speaking of height. I want to grow taller =__=

Michael Jackson's hat is called "Fedora"
I got one for our presentation tomorrow.
learned yesterday from a friend that DSLRs dont actually allow you to shoot an infinite number of photos. the shutter curtain will eventually break around 200k shots.

also onion omelette tastes better with mang tomas XD
(10-02-2010, 01:41 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]learned yesterday from a friend that DSLRs dont actually allow you to shoot an infinite number of photos. the shutter curtain will eventually break around 200k shots.

also onion omelette tastes better with mang tomas XD

What happens if the shutter curtain breaks? I'm always toying with my friend's DSLR. Blink

*edit*
typo~
I shouldn't be worrying too much on getting older(unless the world is going to end in 2012 then I should worry)

Quote:Born in Tokyo in 1959. Until the age of forty I had nothing to do with 3DCG, but in 1999 I entered a school for 3DCG.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasahiroUshiyama

[Image: maxxorz.jpg]
That it's really hard to drink when you have a clogged nose.