The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you learn today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That a prick won't learn where he fails if you do worse than you think you did.
Your drawings do look girly, haha. Sorry, was just mindblown @_@

I learned (among other things I've learned a few days ago XD) looking longingly into a girl's eyes then suddenly saying you want to headbutt them will garner you a smack upside the head.

edit: The first thing I wrote was kinda rushed, I was going to church. All I want to add is I thought you were a guy because of the comics, haha.
circle strafe when up against a quad with back weapons
need to find a way to fight back while circle strafing
moving properly while firing two guns is VERY HARD
really need to find a setup for controls that will make it easier to move and fire two guns
how deep a whole i have dug by incurring iraya-sama's wrath/interest
@Zefyr : but my comics were gay? and OMG you go to church?!!!! lol

i learned that i can't cook to save my life and that i can't budget properly. I WILL NEVER BE A PERFECT WAIFUUU*CRYYY*

on other counts i can be a very reliable partner in shooting games and horror survival games..and I'll prolly understand what you're talking about when youre talking about vidyagames and animu lololol
can't cook? practice. practice? level up?
Church? Excuse my ignorance but you did mean this one?

Also, I've learned that I should never trust children. NEVER. ^$#!%$&$#
(10-22-2010, 06:03 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Church? Excuse my ignorance but you did mean this one?

Children would be ages ____ and below? Just curious.

Because for me children are people below 15 LOL
(10-22-2010, 08:22 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2010, 06:03 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Church? Excuse my ignorance but you did mean this one?

Children would be ages ____ and below? Just curious.

Because for me children are people below 15 LOL

Children below 10. Around 7-9. It's like they're taking advantage of their innocence to get something. Much like an adult seducing someone to make his/her way to the top.

I just couldn't consider 15-year old people as children just yet. Maybe when I get a bit older. LOL
Yay, I'm older than that. Not by much. Lol.

@Goat: Why yes, I do pilot one of those o3o

Never play Vanquish without a decent supply of surplus blood. YOU. WILL. BLEED. ADRENALINE. THROUGH. YOUR. EYES.
(10-22-2010, 08:35 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Children below 10. Around 7-9. It's like they're taking advantage of their innocence to get something. Much like an adult seducing someone to make his/her way to the top.

An analogy most apt, my good man. Big grin
deer tapa smells funny D:
I'm too politically unbiased to write an opinionated essay.
(10-24-2010, 01:11 PM)seraquiem Wrote: [ -> ]I'm too politically unbiased to write an opinionated essay.

Good for you mate! We're not worthy

Learned that a school uniform makes an excellent disguise.
Quote:Boustrophedon is a reading- / writing- style that alternates direction every line, and is written with mirrored letters on the 'backward' lines. With a little practice, reading (and writing) can go much faster, as the eye (or hand) does not have to whip back to the margin when the end of a line is reached. One simply goes down a line and continues in the opposite direction.

When the end of a paragraph is reached, the next paragraph should retain the horizontal position of the last one and, if space allows, continues in the same direction. If space can be used more effectively, the next paragraph would continue in the opposite direction.

This program formats the text-files to be read in this manner.

Must adapt.
i learned that im not immune to culture shock. mainly the part where you want to go on a rampage killing people of the other race. my story is way to tldr; so meh. ill have to cool down for a bit--watch funny cartoons and stuff