The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you learn today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are petty assholes out there who would hack your account and make away with in-game currency. It's not much of a surprise in the world of MMOs, but to experience it first hand is just... wow. I don't play that certain game that much anymore, but it was still my hard-earned money. Makes me wonder what they do with their lives >_>
there is a coffee shop beside UST. called coffee indulgence. they have a drink called insomnia.
try it... only the brave
(04-06-2012, 06:06 PM)AEA1 Wrote: [ -> ]there is a coffee shop beside UST. called coffee indulgence. they have a drink called insomnia.
try it... only the brave

And the foolish... and insane.

Hey, two out of three ain't bad. LOL
(04-05-2012, 12:57 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Either you boil tea leaves in a pot of coffee or let a tea bag steep in a fresh cup. You'll be fine for the first half-day or so. Later on, past the twelve-hour point, you'll feel even more awake.

After twenty hours, you should start seeing sounds and hearing colors, along with a strange feeling that someone is watching you from far away.

Enjoy.

I once stayed up for 24 hours by finishing an entire jar of instant coffee. Ended up finishing my paper on time, but I wasn't able to go to class because I was in the hospital with epic stomach cramps from hyperacidity LOL
I started getting called Potato instead of HW in-game. Maybe coz I say "potato" a lot since I have no idea how to reply to certain things LOL

TBH, it's a lot easier to type "HW" , guys. LOL Less effort on your part.
(04-07-2012, 02:41 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]I started getting called Potato instead of HW in-game. Maybe coz I say "potato" a lot since I have no idea how to reply to certain things LOL

TBH, it's a lot easier to type "HW" , guys. LOL Less effort on your part.

Potato is on auto predict. Faster than HW.. Tongue

Edit: Lets do more blade practice next time. Must learn the art of blades. XD I wanna play with Ronin fang too!
that pissing of the higher brass of RR is equal to calling down an exterminatus on yourselves LOL Rick and Nix were in rage mode LOL
Did I miss nuke-ings? lol

Sunburns. They burn, derp.

You can 'ride the waves' of the ocean by jumping at opportune moments. Is fun XD

You can surf along sand dunes. So delicious haha.

The Philippines has giant windmills up north in the Ilocos region. Awesome shiz.

Crabs in Ilocos are batak. Their shells are ripped XD

WEAPON STORES IN VIGAN. SRSLY.

Marcos was apparently preserved via mummification of sorts (instead o bandages, a thin layer of wax is used to prevent the skin's decay. It's checked once a year by a embalmer from Egypt.) and his remains are open to the public to view.

To shorten it, there's actually a lot of beauty in our country that's masked by everything else. I'm glad I can appreciate a small portion of it. Except the sunburns. They hurt XD

In unrelated vacation learnings, even if a game is for the GBA, I can enjoy it much more than some of the games these days. Screw graphics and give me story, good gameplay, and character development!!!! RAWR!
you could fix a router by hitting it on a hard surface
^ LOL.

Mukhang mejo naging adik si RF sa PHcon LOL

Also, though this is rather old news for me, Cosmic Commander (The Super Robot Wars-like spin-off of Cosmic Break) is back on Beta again.
(04-08-2012, 07:48 PM)AEA1 Wrote: [ -> ]you could fix a router by hitting it on a hard surface

Note: This does not apply to Belkin routers.
I found out that our Mock battles are usually more tougher than most free battles..
^This. LOL

Apparently the new scanner makes new folders everytime it scans <.<

So far there's 2 guys in Cosmic Commander named Armored Core <.<
fuck it.
GodlyPerfection makes most snipers I've ran into seem like turtles. And apparently for me watching match videos of ACV is like watching a suspenseful episode of any TV program. The people who're talking are a nice touch too, haha.