The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you learn today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have now learned about the existence of Transformers Prime LOL

XD its pretty good but nothing jaw dropping

"but oh come on we all know how this will turn out XD "

*oh silly starscream i know your just around the corner hiding waiting for the right time when will you ever learn*
LADYB + Standard back mounted radar rocks.
hmm...i guess its true the industry is a lot smaller than you think

Toon City has connections with Tara Strong (Twilight Sparkle) and Tabitha St. Germain (Rarity)

as to how...their current creative director is from Disney main branch in Canada...he was the story board/animation supervisor or layout artist ata for old popular cartoons like Darkwing Duck...

currently i think he is either art directing/not sure what position it is all i know its one of those high positions in Voltron Force
As to how Toon City have connections with Tara Strong and Tabitha St. Germain...for one...the one voice acting the female lead in Voltron Force is Tara Strong...as for Tabitha St. German one of the older cartoons Toon City worked on...Tabitha was one of the lead voice for a certain character

Manage to track down the deviant art of the Art Director (For the studio B branch) for MLP:FIM...i just congratulated their success on MLP:FIM...he actually replied to my message (usually people working in the higher up especially if its well known studio don't have the time to reply to message since they will be busy) >_<

...for some strange i find it easy to connect with the higher ups working the industry >_<
Can you tell them that the art direction for Voltron Force is atrociously bad?
XD fine in a few months when i start my employment with them i'll walk up to head office leave a sticky note in the middle of pitch bible...leave a message...hmmm etc...>_<

i doubt they'll listen i am just a employee...for now...maybe next time...(in my dreams XD)

but i agree though the 3d is nice but 2d elements need work..."they look out of place"
Hahah I know you won't have any power over such things until you're the art director for your own series. Just saying they should know better than to continuously shit on people's childhoods. Remakes don't have to be bad. Look at the new Thundercats!
XD

my bad Tabitha pala un sa Voltron Force, Tara Strong ung sa other cartoons XD opsie >_<

baliktad pala XD
If you're going to play something on HD, better just put a check mark on everything (or just check 720 as well), lest your game might be downscaled back to 480p if it doesn't support 1080 if you're not using a huge ass screen.

Edit: I meant playing a game in 1080i/p on a PS3.
i learn while comparing various parts on armored core for answers on regulation 1.40 that heavy biped legs got totally shafted in overall stats compared to middle bipeds -___________- as the a strong heavy AC user i kinda screamed bullshit when i saw that both sun shine legs outclass just about half the heavy legs in load and defence i really hope that it actually pays to have a heavy ac in a fire fight or a assualt mission in ACV
Today I learned that there is a HUGE market for used men's socks on ebay. O_O (Don't ask what the buyers do with them)

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/kc...s_selling/
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=mens...86.c0.m359

O_O
And today I learned that the age of consent in the Vatican is 12.

http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments...can_is_12/
(09-12-2011, 11:18 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Post

That is... good to know... Wtf

Learned to extend audio tracks with Audacity, so I made a "completed" version of "Zero" from Ace Combat Zero that replaces the fade out in the end with the ending provided by the trailer.

It is surprising however, that adding the length of 1:22 to the track also increased the file size from 8.78 Mb to 14.9 Mb - a large increase despite of the low quality of the trailer music sample.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aladdin#Synopsis

Aladdin was Chinese! O_O Mindblown.
"Aladdin was Chinese! Blink Mindblown. "

O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O
Well, shit. Smile