The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you learn today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ii-pei-koi = two pairs of sequences (ex: 112233)
toitoi = hand composed of all sets (pons and kans allowed)

a quick way to avoid being stuck without a multiplier is to make a set of the round wind/position wind/any of the dragons
That in SG, you have to always have an ID with you, and there's this law about LAN Cafes, that require you to show some ID or you won't get to play at all.

I learned this certain law the hard way, I walked around from 1am - 7am doing nothing in SG D:
SG? Singapore?
That's like being inside campus. =__=
CROWS CAN TROLL!

probably was thinking if we can have them fight each other and they get killed in the process we can get those delicious worms stuck to their butts LOL

those crows are devious Domo
(11-29-2010, 11:50 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]probably was thinking if we can have them fight each other and they get killed in the process we can get those delicious worms stuck to their butts LOL

those crows are devious Domo

yea watch out for crows. =D

crows can be good too. =D

@ first vid
crow doesn't play little leagues on goes for the best XD

@second vid
yeah that saw that on animal planet before
There's a social-whatever game called : "I Never" >_>
yea, play with women, ask if anal sex.
happens...
happened.
and i meant the asking part. =D
LOLOL someone's getting a lot of tail.
Apparently I can eat chicken inasal and an up-sized KFC Double Down meal and still have room for dinner >_>

Someone pointed it out this morning that I'm featherweight southpaw fighter (who started at age 16)
Hahaha wow, Haywire, that's a lot of chicken. LOL
(11-30-2010, 06:48 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently I can eat chicken inasal and an up-sized KFC Double Down meal and still have room for dinner >_>

Someone pointed it out this morning that I'm featherweight southpaw fighter (who started at age 16)

wow, monster munchers! Without herbal assistance too.

munchies! LOLLOLLOL

After jogging around the covered court for 10 minutes straight...

It feels so good to stop.
After years of playing Diablo 2 I just found out this morning that Hell Difficulty isn't called that for nothing.
25 dead bodies, same spot, mob at dungeon entrance, took 40 something minutes to get the first and second bodies back in the middle of the room.
One wrong move, I lose my Elite-Unique equips forever. Great Job Blizzard, no, seriously.