The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you learn today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That seeing your younger brother receive his graduation certificate after helping with his school expenses for the past five years gives you an immensely satisfying combo of pride and accomplishment.

Now, if only he can find a job quickly. Tongue
(03-22-2012, 06:14 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]^ My grad prac is 4 hours long and we're not allowed to remove our heels.
Also...You can get an award for having perfect attendance!? Blink That's so unfair. Sad

Haha, yeah, apparently my school really likes the perfect attendees and exemplary conduct-ers.

Also, one of my batch-mates has been perfect attendance for four years straight. She's getting a medal. Meanwhile people who got First, Second and Third Honors get nothing.

---

Fluffy animals will prevent you from leaving on time, in my case this cat was under the car I was going to drive, so I managed to coax it out from under and started to pet it. It started purring and nuzzling my legs and stuff. Out of nowhere a puppy comes along and sits there and looks at me expecting me to pet it too. Managed to leave ten minutes later XD
That From Software's manual for ACV is 3-4x thicker than what Namco Bandai provided. Bamco only provided the controls and other useless crap, while From Software included a full-scale manual about the game (building defenses, getting invaded, legends, mercenary system, operator system, flowcharts and shit, etc).

That's one line between passion and money-grabbing fucktards. The only thing that makes the NA manual pass as a handbook is its multi-language support, with only the same shit displayed. 5 pages copied about 2-3 times. From Soft had around 59 pages, not to mention colored. Wonder how much it costed them.

Fuck you Bamco. LOL
LOL, yeah, I was wondering about why the manual sucked so much. I was even really eager to read it. LOL
@Zefyr
I've never been tardy for 13 years of being in this school. No award for me Sad ( Coz getting an academic/vocational award is being too optimistic XDDDD )

@topic
Apparently the Manila City Hall is shaped like a coffin.
Yeah me too! I was expecting a good read (since this is Armored Core with all of the technicalities and stuffs) and all I get is a "controls" section and in different repeating languages.

I'm now trying to learn all of the things that I could learn about this game. I love Armored Core since it was released way back on Playstation 1.

Arggh... can't wait to go home and play.. Happy
realized that my will to draw is inversely proportional to the quality of drawings i browse when procrastinating. basically, if i come across poorly drawn stuff, i get a "ha! i can draw better than that! look at this!" kind of feeling and start drawing. on the flip side, if i come across awesome drawings i feel disheartened coz my stuff sucks and give up drawing for the day. there have been times ive gotten teary eyed coz i know i'll never be able to draw something that awesome o.O
It seems that I've become allergic to my scapular Sad I developed a rash on my chest area but it's less irritated ever since I stopped wearing it. Now my neck feels so empty DX
@HayWire

Youre allergic to holy stuff? XD
(03-28-2012, 01:46 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]@HayWire

Youre allergic to holy stuff? XD

IDK. I love Jesus. Maybe His dad doesn't love me back XD;
(03-28-2012, 11:33 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that I've become allergic to my scapular Sad I developed a rash on my chest area but it's less irritated ever since I stopped wearing it. Now my neck feels so empty DX

I don't think Somebody will get mad at you if you wash it with your clothes. Maybe it only needs a wash. If it's made from cloth that is.
@HayWire
From my experience it's usually from the thread starting to fray and develop tiny tiny fibers that are much like the hairs on caterpillars. Depending on the scapular washing it can solve the issue. Though for the cheaper ones you can just buy a new one. Not sure if it works, but I was advised before to try and oil the rope/thread.
I'll try washing it with laundry soap (or something), if that doesn't work, I'll try your advice. This scapular has a lot of sentimental value to me so getting rid of it is not an option Sad
My accent changes when I play in free battle mode >.>
... That despite being quite active, CZ is always away.