The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you learn today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Getting slapped by training mitt hurts more than getting punched in the face. Sad
I don't know what tired, dehydrated nor thirsty feel like until it gets really bad >___<
By the end of this vid, you will feel gay.

Yeah I posted this in the music vid thread but iraya and I agree that this vid is special LOL

It's like DAT TRACENESS but hot in a different way LOL
It's like an all-trace band. O_O

Seriously, I've watched it maybe 5 times already.
Make Trace himself watch it, let's see how he reacts, since he's pretty much creeped out by all the "DAT TRACENESS" thing anyway. LOL
definitely has a Dat Traceness effect.

also my co-workers are looking at me weird while watching this ~.~U
What language are they using anyway, it sounds like that 'dota song' I heard a few months back. o__o

Definitely in the same league as DAT TRACENESS
I think it's in German.
^Agreed sounds German.

Halfway through the vid, I started to feel gayness aura.
i learned that i work waaaay too slow on Photoshop and can only manage mediocre results ~.~
That committing the second or third (depends on what list you're looking at) of the Seven Deadly Sins at Mang Inasal is a good way to induce sack mode.
No matter how old I get...no matter how much I don't want to go...
...My female friends will ALWAYS bring me to the bathroom with them =__=
(12-12-2010, 07:51 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]i learned that i work waaaay too slow on Photoshop and can only manage mediocre results ~.~

Mediocre result!? It's great! Salute (Refers to DAT TRACENESS poster)
1.Go to http://translate.google.com/
2.Set Input and Output to German
3.Copy Paste: pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch
4.Listen

BEATBOX! LOL
I need a FLAC just for that! OOHHHHYYYEAHHHH