The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you learn today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Facepalm
well that was pretty random LOL
Braids keep hair moist longer for a day or so. Braids are awesome!

Also, PBB fanatics and probably every other fanatic are aggressive towards fans of the other camps. Kahit sa salita lang.
Just a followup

[Image: qv1MOl.jpg]

In other news, driving an automatic, though still fun, isn't as satisfying as driving a manual. Then again the only manual car we have lacks aircon and therefore leaves me to sweat buckets, so I can't really complain XD
the role of a "cord" in marriage ant that I was one for my kuya's wedding ... something I found out at the church ....
(05-19-2012, 05:47 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]the role of a "cord" in marriage ant that I was one for my kuya's wedding ... something I found out at the church ....

I'm guessing they didn't inform you until you got there.
they didn't inform me of so many things ... the cord thing was just the latest.
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comment...ed/c4bxbm1

For the gents: Technique to painlessly get rid of unwanted boners.

This knowledge would have been much more valuable as a teenager.
I was at Cebu/Bohol for a few days...this is what I learned:
-ATM = Automatic Tubig Machine.
-The water there is hard water.
-Going through a fish spa feels like your feet are being electrocuted.

I also learned how to swim \Big grin/ *Yay*
(05-22-2012, 04:45 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comment...ed/c4bxbm1

For the gents: Technique to painlessly get rid of unwanted boners.

This knowledge would have been much more valuable as a teenager.

LOL
good to know
VTF means variable time fuse
@HW
gratz on learning to swim!

learned that you can use the mouse click scroll to pan a page hands-free. now i can eat properly AND read articles

learned just now that my hair is in that annoying stage where it is long enough to look messy but too short to properly pony tail >.<
Apparently the Starbucks near school leaks (like an indoor waterfall) when it rains hard enough. I'm glad I wasn't there when that happened. XD
How was the flooding on taft today? LOL
(05-31-2012, 11:08 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]How was the flooding on taft today? LOL

It's entertaining to watch LOL

It's actually the 2nd time it flooded in the area for me. (First time was after the entrance exam)