Current time: 05-19-2024, 04:11 PM
What did you learn today?
i just learned to day that its either my generator has a low output or its just im a high drain type of person
I have just learned that atdsutm is a high drain person due to his kinky behavior.
today i assumed that goat had sexual relations with adsudum because he knows that adsudum is a kinky high drain person
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
haaaaaaahahahaherbal!!!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I can live 2 straight days without the internet LOL

...will try 3 days straight this coming weekend (monday is a holiday btw) XD
Ninja Ninja 
(09-15-2010, 07:14 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: today i assumed that goat had sexual relations with adsudum because he knows that adsudum is a kinky high drain person

Wub

no wonder my energy is depleting fast
Seriously, one of the more disturbing posts i've ever read in RR. Mellow
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Ahhh hahahah what the fuck you bastards, my hole prefers not to be impaled, nor touched. LOL

Sticking back to the topic, I have just learned that the more relatives I add on facebook, the grumpier I become.
i learned that eating in a restaurant is doing wonders for my diet (which consists of cup noodles since im too lazy to cook) and every meal is balanced and delicious. i actually feel healthier!

but its slowly burning a hole in my pocket..but the food...its fucking delish!!!! >:3
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
... The difference in Yoko Hikasa [Mio] and Aki Toyosaki [Yui], name-wise when written in english. They have the same letters but the T and the H.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(09-17-2010, 10:12 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: i learned that eating in a restaurant is doing wonders for my diet (which consists of cup noodles since im too lazy to cook) and every meal is balanced and delicious. i actually feel healthier!

but its slowly burning a hole in my pocket..but the food...its fucking delish!!!! >:3

*musical note pops up*

Your charm has increased!
Your academics has increased!

(er. Guess the reference? XD)
that if you take your birthday subtract 9 months you get the general reason why you were made (I came to be as part of my kuya's prep graduation celebration LOL ) This normally does not apply to first born children as their mainly honeymoon material LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Raffy, I did not need to know that. At all.
LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I was born on November 14. Subtract 9 months from that and you get... February 14.

Aww, how sweet of my parents. Wub