The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you learn today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-27-2011, 04:11 AM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Zoneoftheenders.jpg]

I learned that after every game that I try to get to work in emulator, all games that got to work previously plays better! Getting Zoe2 to run smoothly is so rewarding. Nostalgia HD is nice.

Is that on the PS3, or some sort of PCSX emulator? O_O
I use Pcsx2 latest version on pc with a ps3 controller. The emulator enhances the game and it definitely shows significant improvement of frame rate and texture quality in the cutscenes since they're rendered using the game engine. However, the Ps3 is totally capable of doing that. Official or not.

[Image: leolol.jpg]

[Image: meh.jpg]

I haven't finished it yet so I'm not sure about the Anubis fights, last Anubis fight ran smoothly even with the shitons of blood/plasma particle effects on the screen.

There are minor glitches but they are ignorable. Okami has one significant game enhancing glitch....

[Image: GoodGlitch.jpg]

[Image: p.jpg]

[Image: dsfsdfe2q.jpg]

it doesn't change color when you pause and go into brush mode. O--------(O____O)/ when you rotate the camera *360 angle lolmatrix style* with no background/wood & ink obstruction.

Can you get around 55-60fps in Okami and ZOE? Just wondering because I never had much luck with the other games (might as well try this one out too).

So far, the only ones I can get a stable and fast framerate are the RE series (especially outbreak), ACE series, Votoms, and Timesplitters. Sometimes I'll have to get back to 9.6 and VV skip if a certain game goes wrong with 9.7's frameskipping and speedhacks. LOL

Then again, other than the compatibility issues it might the hardware; my PC is quite old already.
yep 55-60fps on Zoe and Okami, the rest are about the same as well. Shadow of Colossus is slightly slower but i think the game was designed to be that way. say around 50-55.
If only you could stick an HDMI cable into a PS2. Sad
...Gayborhoods...
What the game of Gay Chicken is...
Hahah I'm not sure I wanna learn what that is.
(O_____________O)

10 more years!!!!

(02-13-2011, 01:02 AM)JiN Wrote: [ -> ]i learned that i'm fat. a really pretty lady told me i'm fat over and over again because i'm fat and then she squished my fat belly because i'm fat and you know what else she did?

... she walked beside me and she whispered to my ears that shes just kidding XD

jokes are half meant. i'd still go for an ultimate diet this week.

So umm. when do we get to squish your "fat" belly too? Ninja
She was obviously just flirting with you. =/
I'm gonna eat your belly if that's what you want! We can use Rick's stove.
GiveMeHope is an awesome site *sniffles*
Singapore's awesome (at least in Discovery Channel's Living Cities series).
(02-13-2011, 03:42 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]GiveMeHope is an awesome site *sniffles*

It said 3 days remaining. Nuuuu! D: