The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you learn today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-02-2011, 10:09 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Never leave eggs sitting in the fridge for more than three weeks, lest you be willing to unleash the wrath of one of the most foul odors ever encountered by modern man.

Takte, mapapalaba ako nang di oras nito ah. Ang baho talaga! Vomit

Hahaha time to stuff your fridge with a sack of charcoal.
(04-04-2011, 11:25 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2011, 10:09 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Never leave eggs sitting in the fridge for more than three weeks, lest you be willing to unleash the wrath of one of the most foul odors ever encountered by modern man.

Takte, mapapalaba ako nang di oras nito ah. Ang baho talaga! Vomit

Hahaha time to stuff your fridge with a sack of charcoal.

Fortunately for me (or rather, the fridge) the stench didn't spread inside the fridge, only when i cracked one of the eggs into a bowl. Literally, it was like a stinkbomb going off in my hand. The "laba" part is due to my shirt getting splattered with the shrapnel. Glare
When a 2gb USB from CD-R King dies, open it up to check for a 2gb micro SD card. That way, all you need to buy would be a card reader.
I just got mine. Dehe.
So that's what you were talking about.. cool stuff.
i like Regina Spektor's kind of music. heck most of the music from the movie (500) Days of Summer. oh and Zoeey Deschanel too ^^
(04-07-2011, 08:06 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]i like Regina Spektor's kind of music. heck most of the music from the movie (500) Days of Summer. oh and Zoeey Deschanel too ^^

Try listening to Joanna Newsom if you like Regina Spektor Smile
[Image: demotivational-posters-where.jpg]
shouldve learned this a long time ago but, you can still use a unit that is overweight. just use up and drop the part that makes takes you over the limit ASAP.

True, it's doable, but you can at least use that one part up before you throw it away Tongue
learned that Suggoi Arcana Heart 2 is for the PS2. now to see how good smart bro is when it comes to downloading.

also,

EXCALIBUR!!!
Learned that Bestbuy, the local major supplier of computers and electronics no longer package recovery disks with the pcs that they sell. Vomit
apparently the ps2 port of suggoi! arcana heart is very laggy.
That the stories about the nurses in Makati Med really are true. I'm pretty sure i left my heart on the seventh floor of Tower One. Wub
That there is a movie entitled Battle: Los Angeles and there is also a movie entitled Battle of Los Angeles. Both are alien invasion movies, one is really good and another is just a mockbuster. Unfortunately for me, i watched the wrong one. Facepalm

Damnit, that's almost a couple hours of my life that i'll never get back now. Glare