The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you learn today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hahah I loled at the third sentence. LOL
Shannon from Umineko was voiced by Rie Kugimiya. She also voiced Alphonse Elric of Fullmetal Alchemist and Shana from Shakugan no Shana.

I feel so intrigued at the moment.
Not exactly something I have learned today, but it has become more and more apparent to me now that people's perception of time changes gradually as they get older. What constitutes as a period of time (for example a day, a week, a month, etc) will become a lesser portion of our lives with each passing moments.

Or in a nutshell, time appear to go by faster when you get older. So enjoy life while time matters before it's too late. Beating a dead horse
There's a German popsinger named Bill Kaulitz...

And this is HIM

[Image: Bill-Kaulitz-Makeup-Look.jpg]

[Image: its_a_trap.jpg]
Hahah he still looks manlier than many of the Asian trannies. LOL
He's German though.
@ Above posts: I would put up some examples... but they are probably NSFW. Blink

Learned that from Internet Explorer 6 on-ward, clicking on a tab with the middle button on the mouse will close it immediately (No need to aim for the "x").
Apparently my coach plays Tekken(forgot the number) and Valkyria Chronicles 2 on the PSP. A silver PSP.
...I don't know why he needs 2 wrist straps on the PSP tho >_>
Sasha means Alex in Russian
i just learned the best way to defeat daemon. Yay for me!
learned HayWire, TS, and Ronin use the same PC.
learned that i need quite a bit of honey in my tea if i want it sweet
That the small hole in my room's rear wall will always cause me grief, especially once the rainy season starts. Argh
that the rain gods hate RR members riding at the back of a pick up truck.
(05-05-2011, 08:19 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Hahah he still looks manlier than many of the Asian trannies. LOL

Hormones FTW

Apparently.. he's the lead singer for Tokio Hotel.
There was a tiger in the USA that was used for entertaining people at a truck stop for 10 years. He's free now Smile