The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you learn today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-05-2012, 06:06 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to deny and/or repress the thought for a while but its always better to come clean.

I am a horrible uncle. D=

Do expound XD
Uncle na si Dad! LOL
Its a rather long list Im afraid, a list that I feel is best kept in the dark.

One of the more recent but I reckon less horrible of which I can share would be this.

Playing fallout 3 with the bloodymess perk on a large HD tv whilst said nephew was right beside me. Simply put, the moment my sister in law saw the exploding remains of a super mutant being witnessed by her child ... she was not very happy.

He actually runs away whenever a deathclaw or ghoul shows up but for everything else, he doesn't even flinch...
HE IS BATTLE HARDENED FOR THE INEVITABLE APOCALYPSE. You sir are doing the child a favor XD
(08-06-2012, 03:41 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]HE IS BATTLE HARDENED FOR THE INEVITABLE APOCALYPSE. You sir are doing the child a favor XD

He will be a grizzled veteran by the age of three.
And shouldn't you be playing AC with him CZ? Teach the kid the right games.
(08-06-2012, 03:55 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2012, 03:41 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]HE IS BATTLE HARDENED FOR THE INEVITABLE APOCALYPSE. You sir are doing the child a favor XD

He will be a grizzled veteran by the age of three.
And shouldn't you be playing AC with him CZ? Teach the kid the right games.

Oh I have don't you fret.
That I'm a word processor now.

So I was writing this script in Filipino language for some animatics in class. Most of the words I've been writing seem to have ended up in English.

Like for example, I ended up writing 'you' instead of yung; 'take' instead of teka; 'ban' instead of baon. Wacko
Kelangan mo na magpalit ng software, Goat. Bano auto-correct mo.
[Image: poster_wrxkpnpvsb.jpg]
Found out our house isnt flood proof. The drains betrayed us!
Save your room!!
That Mountain Dew isn't sold in the UK as a softdrink but as an energy drink. Apparently, due to different food-safety standards in Europe, the more-than-normal amount of caffeine in it is viewed differently than in the rest of the world. They even have a warning on the label that says it's not suited for kids and pregnant women.
A dog smells another dog's butt as a way of checking how healthy the other dog is among other things.
The male seahorse is the one that gives birth not the female.
Early to bed early to rise makes a RR member too worn out not wise.

And I can't risk it and go back to sleep.