The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you learn today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-18-2010, 03:25 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]TP > OB. In terms of effectiveness AND ease of use. LOL And you don't really have to force a blade strike in. Getting 2 solid slashes in a match is already HUGE.

OH MY GOD being a girl i immediately read OB as OB/GYN..you know--the place where you get your vags checked. the sentence suddenly became more...WRONG in so many ways *SOB*

they don't even use blades........;___;
wait..iraya-sama is really a girl o.O? so who are the two guys in the comics O.o?
Oh hell... please don't ask... you really do not want to know. Facepalm
(10-18-2010, 10:09 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]wait..iraya-sama is really a girl o.O? so who are the two guys in the comics O.o?

Ohoho you sir have asked for it, and it shall come. LOL

Have a good day, sir. Gentleman
When they write 'Old Style Hot English Mustard' on the label, they're serious. Never put more than 1/4 of a teaspoon of that stuff on a sandwich. If you do, every moment you chew will send Hell's raging inferno through your nostrils. You have been warned.
(10-19-2010, 02:59 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]When they write 'Old Style Hot English Mustard' on the label, they're serious. Never put more than 1/4 of a teaspoon of that stuff on a sandwich. If you do, every moment you chew will send Hell's raging inferno through your nostrils. You have been warned.

Might have been horseradish? Big grin
(10-18-2010, 11:13 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2010, 10:09 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]wait..iraya-sama is really a girl o.O? so who are the two guys in the comics O.o?

GG NO RE
(10-19-2010, 05:37 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2010, 11:13 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]

GG NO RE

*waits anxiously for his doom*

(10-19-2010, 03:08 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2010, 02:59 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]When they write 'Old Style Hot English Mustard' on the label, they're serious. Never put more than 1/4 of a teaspoon of that stuff on a sandwich. If you do, every moment you chew will send Hell's raging inferno through your nostrils. You have been warned.

Haha, nope, 'Old Style English Mustard' now that I looked at the bottle again. It smells like yellow wasabi -_-

and OMG IRAYA IS A GIRL? IT'S THE HAYWIRE INCIDENT FOR ME ALL OVER AGAIN D:
^Yous haz been enlightened....

(10-19-2010, 09:24 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha, nope, 'Old Style English Mustard' now that I looked at the bottle again. It smells like yellow wasabi -_-

am i really...why did you think im a man :o

im really curious as to how you thought of that!

im not angry, just intrigued.
(10-19-2010, 10:16 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]

prolly misread the comic in the "i can only draw girls thread." i mean there were two guys in the comic that seem to be portrayed as gay, and there were all the comments about it. figured its some sort of forum in-joke or something. since you seemed to be the author, i figured one of the characters was you.

please dont kill me *hides*
(10-19-2010, 10:25 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2010, 10:16 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]

prolly misread the comic in the "i can only draw girls thread." i mean there were two guys in the comic that seem to be portrayed as gay, and there were all the comments about it. figured its some sort of forum in-joke or something. since you seemed to be the author, i figured one of the characters was you.

please dont kill me *hides*

oh...but wasn't my art style girly? XD and my gender isn't hidden just view my profile C:
lol

anyway delete this post please
That getting used to a new OS means that you will really get lost in there for the first few days.