The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: anime you're currently watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-02-2011, 06:41 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]new ep for hell sing ultimate is out damn those eps also take forever

Well, take your pick then. A long time for the episodes to come out or that "Endless Eight" thingy that came out a couple of years ago. LOL
yeah your right XD waiting for the good stuff it is.
Due to lack of new stuff here and total boredom, i've been rewatching a bunch of stuff over the past couple weeks - Samurai Champloo, both seasons of Code Geass, Genshiken, Sentou Yousei Yukikaze, Gurren Lagann. Currently deciding whether or not to go through another round of the MS IGLOO series.
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/08/14...omiket-80/

There are a few great trailers of next season's anime Big grin WORKING!!, Kill me Baby, P4 The Animation, Fate/Zero, among others.

yeaaaaaaaaaaah.
(08-14-2011, 01:10 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/08/14...omiket-80/

There are a few great trailers of next season's anime Big grin WORKING!!, Kill me Baby, P4 The Animation, Fate/Zero, among others.

yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

You forgot Shakugan no Shana III. Pinapaiyak mo si Fox eh.
(08-14-2011, 01:19 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2011, 01:10 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/08/14...omiket-80/

yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

Pinapaiyak mo si Fox eh.

Tears of joy most likely. Happy
finished Gundam 0083: Stardust Memories a few days ago, will watch the last of the three Zeta compilation movies tonight. after that double zeta or take a break from mecha and watch ToLoveRu.
I'm in the middle of Sgt. Frog on netflix..can anyone tell me why there are soooo many gundam references?? Wtf
(08-18-2011, 12:48 PM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in the middle of Sgt. Frog on netflix..can anyone tell me why there are soooo many gundam references?? Wtf

It's from Sunrise, the same studio who does Gundam.
i like random anime especially FLCL but the whole gundam randomness was like wth is this shit
just started watching Nichijou (My ordinary life)
its so random and crazy, I love it. the adorable little professor cracks me up.
Just finished watching Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day). I cried manly tears. D:

Now I'm craving for some tear-jerking well-crafted anime. XP
Just re-watched Trigun and Heroic Age and did an Endless Eight marathon.
They have guts for making something like Endless Eight.
(09-16-2011, 12:17 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]Just finished watching Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day). I cried manly tears. D:

Now I'm craving for some tear-jerking well-crafted anime. XP

Love AnoHana~ I got choked up but didn't outright cry, more like "OH GOD THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL ;_;"

Recommended it to a female friend and she asked me to call her when she finished it two days ago. She was bawling over the phone XD

Have you watched ToraDora yet? Sort-of kind-of tear-jerker feel-good awesome anime o3o

Or Madoka. Madoka will also induce manly tears *salute*
Puella Magi Madoka Magica? I haven't watched that one, though I did watch ToraDora. Stopped halfway through (I forgot why XD ).

Still can't get it out of my head. Menmaaa T___T