The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: anime you're currently watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard about that
(08-07-2012, 06:03 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]

I love the opening theme, old school ftw XD

Also that's going to be in my head for a while LOL
More reason to watch battleship Yamato

[Image: preview60f296b1df2f4179bff19624be378638.jpg]
Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse

MORE MECHA ANIMU. FUCK YES.

First 2 eps are deceiving-ish, they just provide back story for one of the characters, which is odd, prolly has meaning later. Main-guy's your prodigy ensign piroto, and everything's all PEW PEW and DRAMA and MECHA and shit XD
(08-10-2012, 08:31 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse

First 2 eps are deceiving-ish, they just provide back story for one of the characters, which is odd, prolly has meaning later. Main-guy's your prodigy ensign piroto, and everything's all PEW PEW and DRAMA and MECHA and shit XD

You forgot bewbs..
(08-10-2012, 04:02 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2012, 08:31 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse

You forgot bewbs..

Dem obligatory skin tight pilot suits.
Rewatching "Host Club" and "Full Metal Panic?". I'm also waiting for the next episode of "Sword Art Online" to come out.
Just back to watching Bakemonogatari, it feels like watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, but without "Zetsuboushita!" every episode.
Bakemonogatari is one of the single best animes I have ever watched. EVER. Make the most out of it. Tongue
Definitely worth the time, and just reminded me to watch it again.
Gundam Seed: Stargazer. Some may complain about its length, but it's just right for me.

I downloaded it for the sake of remembering how the Blu Duel was put out of commission.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!! Code Geass finally got an OVA with new characters, new plot, and new Knightmares. Also Suzaku and C.C. are back from what I saw in the episode 2 preview. WootWootWoot

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/code-geas...ito-online
Ha! I finally got my hands on (no pun intended) Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt the complete collection and vol. 1 of Mirai Nikki. HELL YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!WootWootWootWootWootWoot
I'm watching Medaka Box.