The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: anime you're currently watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-08-2015, 05:56 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. Sobrang bitin nga lang.

There's a season 2!
AND the manga's ongoing too.
finished highschool purgatory Angel Beats last night. starting Tamako Market tonight
(06-29-2015, 09:15 PM)Mjting Wrote: [ -> ]Will be watching some new anime from Jobet. I just don't know where to start.

Ano nga pala ulit yung mga nakopya mo?
(07-09-2015, 06:51 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2015, 09:15 PM)Mjting Wrote: [ -> ]Will be watching some new anime from Jobet. I just don't know where to start.

Ano nga pala ulit yung mga nakopya mo?

Di ko na nga maalala eh! hahahah I'll just watch whatever comes first on the list lol
started Watamote last monday. really enjoying it and can relate soo much to Tomoko it's bordering on scary. also felt a great sense of relief seeing that i'm not alone in my mindset and my outlook in life.
(07-23-2015, 10:08 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]started Watamote last monday. really enjoying it and can relate soo much to Tomoko it's bordering on scary. also felt a great sense of relief seeing that i'm not alone in my mindset and my outlook in life.

lol. I think I should check that out too.
Now that 3 episodes of this anime season have come to pass, here's what I've been following to entertain my anime fix:

Rokka no Yusha - The world of this show sucks you in. Fantasy anime with an ancient South American art direction.
Prison School - Funniest show I've seen in years.
Himouto Umaru-chan - Annoying/cute little sister slice of life anime
Wakaba Girl - Generic moe anime
Dragon Ball Super - Sequel to DBZ from decades ago
Gate: Thus the JSDF fought there - Fantasy world meets modern day tech

On the fence:

God Eater
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
Overlord
Ranpo Kitan Game of Laplace

Haven't watched yet:

Gangsta
started Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge the other day.
now watching Usagi Drop. all the feels. and oddly enough, despite being a feel good show, it kinda makes me a bit sad/apprehensive. the two are just so precious i don't want to see them to go through trouble which is required for any good character development.
Don't worry Zeke, as long as you keep away from the manga, you'll be fine.

Shirobako was fucking awesome \o/
Pacifist Robo fighter Layzner. I think the show is more about innocent people dying rather than showing lots of robots going kaboom.
currently on Tayutama Kiss on my Diety
down to the last two eps of Girls und Panzer. after that it's Yuru Yuri
(10-05-2015, 02:29 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]down to the last two eps of Girls und Panzer. after that it's Yuru Yuri

How is Girls und Panzer for you? Salute