The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: anime you're currently watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just finished Yozakura Quartet. Showed promise at the beginning but kinda blew out by the end. Now, if i could only remember where i last left my Gurren Lagann discs...
@maitreya

on the second pic did the guy Ippo punched had his head twirl???? that's how it looked to me XD
@ CZ: Haha, yeah, it does look like it. But the guy's head didn't go 720 degrees. It's just an awesome exaggeration.
Ippo would probably go OMFG I just punched someones head off!!! Time to switch to a different weight class LOL
Ride Back, Touka Gettan and the new Maria-sama ga miteru series

Touka and MariMite are shoujo ai. Ride Back is about a Transformers (Hollywood movie version) looking motorcycle that only does a partial transformation, piloted by a girl. It's like a standing motorcycle with arms. In Ride Back, the mecha look great but the character designs are awful. Good sign for mecha fans because series with those two characteristics usually turn out really good.
currently watching

To aru Majustu no Index (Magic + Science + Loli Nun = Win)
bleach 206, back to the pendulum
Viper's Creed

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lxUr6G39LDk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lxUr6G39LDk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Think Rideback with more action and almost similarly themed motorcycle mecha designs (With lots of guns). The setting is on a post-apocalyptic future where global sea levels have risen after a catastrophic global war, where unmanned war machines begin to roam around in elevated highways that criss-cross Japan (The only structures besides collapsed and abandoned buildings to rise above water). The said unmanned machines sometimes make their way into human settlements, thus the need for a security force that are part of a mercenary/PMC security force under contract to defend a certain elevated city.

Their operation remindes me of AC's operator to pilot interaction for some reason, not to mention they are mercenaries as well.
I finally have time to watch Strawberry Panic Ninja
watching LineBarrel of Iron!
Okay, i'll admit it; i cried during the last few episodes of Clannad - After Story. Happy, mushy endings will mostly do that to me.

The extra episode was just weird though.
Gintama and Soul Eater
Witchblade on TV5 is ending on Thursday. And will be replaced by FMA: Brotherhood on Friday.
im currently watching K-On (MOE MOE KYUUN~) XD

and im still waiting for

Gurren lagann Movie 1: Crimsion Chapter
Im currently watching Code Geass : R2 at myspace Ermm