The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: anime you're currently watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
finished Yami Shibai in one sitting XD
started Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu the other day ^^
(10-05-2013, 01:23 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]started Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu the other day ^^

That anime spoke to me at a personal level.
[Image: tumblr_mnjj9ttptE1qedns4o1_400_zpsa2f83230.gif]
I could do without the 13th ep tho. The whole thing was nicely wrapped up by the 12th ep. (Although there's a few plot holes here and there which could be fixed by another season or OVA)

@Topic
I have a short list that I will start and finish during the weekend:

-Nichijou (I never got around to actually watch it LOL )
-Valkyria Chronicles (because I'm too lazy to play the PS3 game yet I'm playing the 2nd game)
and
-Kill la Kill

Edit: Since Kill la Kill's only one ep so far, I decided to add another to the list:
Kyoukai no Kanata

HYPE HYPE HYPE
started Kokoro Connect. also realized i've been hearing a lot of Miyuki Sawashiro lately (she's in Kokoro Connect, C3-bu, and Horizon.) not that it's a bad thing, actually i think she's now in my top 5 fave seiyuus ^^
Just finished watching "Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki" and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was a simple yet sweet story.
Hajime no Ippo ^^
Ars Nova
Coppelion
Golden Time
Kill la Kill
Noukome
Non Non Byori
Log Horizon
Outbreak Company

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
Loving Yokazura Quartet: Hana no uta. The first version, named Yokazura quartet suffered from pacing and character development issues however, the remake "Yokazura Quartet: Hana no uta" totally improves on everything and is totally awesome!

The writer btw is the same guy who drew Durarara!!!
Kimi ni Todoke S1 and S2 while waiting for the season's anime to finish.
Super Sonico for the "plot"
C Kyubu was like Gunslinger Girls meet Kamichu :3
started watching Working!!
(03-09-2014, 10:39 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]Watching!! Working!!

Make up your mind yo.
(03-12-2014, 03:02 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Make up your mind yo.

sounds interesting. which studio made that? is that some sort of highschool anime revolving around an up and coming rapper?
This season is pretty good. I seem to have something to watch everyday.

My list:

Tokyo Ravens
Gundam Build Fighters
Magi
Log Horizon
To Aru Hikuushi e no Koiuta
Strike the Blood
Hajime no Ippo
Kuroko no Basket
Maken-ki
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren