The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: anime you're currently watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am now watching Tsukihime Shingetsutan.
The ending I've been waiting for.
Love Lab. My sides hurt from watching it despite only one episode being out so far. LOL
finally got round to watching Garden of Words. bravo to Shinkai as his art seems to be more detailed than before. really liked the story in that it's still about bittersweet love like his previous works, but ends with something a little more positive.
A fuck-ton of anime, but I'm really enjoying Watamote aka Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!; aka It's your Guys' Fault that I'm Unpopular. (Yes that's the title). And it's OP kicks ass; mind you, I think of it as a bipolar anime.
Our Modern Japanese Culture org is now having Free! Thursdays XD
going to start Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai tonight. and for the first time in quite a while, watch an ongoing series, namely C3-Bu (just realized, Shikyubu sounds like CQB)

(07-10-2013, 06:05 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]going to start Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai tonight. and for the first time in quite a while, watch an ongoing series, namely C3-Bu (just realized, Shikyubu sounds like CQB)

Ooh, I also started watching that~ It's like K-On with guns LOL
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya EP1

[Image: 1016910_546980258694694_1799558503_n.jpg]
season 2 of ore no imotou. i missed kuroneko so much ^^
Servant X Service and I just finished Genshiken S1 and S2..

I stumbled upon Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru and now I cant get over its ending theme.. lol

Serene managed to convince me into watching Nichijou.

After each episode, i find myself just sitting in my chair, staring at the blank screen with the words "what the hell did i just watch?" going through my mind.
finished Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W around last week.
going through a Hayao Miyazaki movie collection (one movie a night.)
also started Bamboo Blade yesterday.
Started Chidamari Sketch. I can't believe characters started dying on the first episode.

DRRR!!
(08-15-2013, 03:20 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Started Chidamari Sketch. I can't believe characters started dying on the first episode.

DRRR!!

you should watch sayonara zetsubou-sensei too. just to see the other half of what spawned madoka XD